[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Newbies that won't call me sily call me rude, but call me please!

Seahawkgal

OK, wouldn't you be a bit annoyed by someone who has only played FF for two years(on their 2nd year) trying to give you advice and bragging up "how smart" they are?

Story....

I introduced my boyfriend to this game last year.

He never really watched much football before last season and he doesn't even have a favorite team.

OK, he gets a good draft and EVERYONE of his players hits yesterday.

Granted, I am not playing him this week(thank god!) but he just sits there bragging himself up while my team is performing dismally(or should I say my WRs)...

Then he goes to say..."didn't I tell you NOT to draft Santonio Holmes?"...

Um...I drafted the dude rather late and thought I got him at a deal. I did not reach at all.

Oh, boy....This is gonna be a LONG season.

(Oh, BTW he lost Brady).

Some people get lucky.

Would you tell someone they were stupid for drafting Fitz and Holmes(a LATE pick)?

Sorry for my rant but I feel this is going to be a LONG season.

UGHHH!!!!

HEY...HOW do you change the post title name?????

It changed it on me....

Edited by Seahawkgal

That's all I needed to hear.

I love my wife and all, but she ain't invited.

I know..

I am living with my mistake.

One of these weeks, just for the heck of it, I will get my chance to do the same to him..

And when he gets mad, I will point out week one to him.

Just for the record, I kept my composure and my thoughts to myself(did A LOT of eye rolling when he wasn't looking).

It will be interesting to see how that turns out.

First off, welcome! Always nice to have more Y-chromosomes in here.

Secondly, you had to introduce your boyfriend to football? What's he been into, chamber music?

Third...what do you mean "he changed the title on me...?" Is he a moderator?

OH...and if he has Brady, inform him that, with few exceptions, he should never, ever, draft a QB in the first round...as I am sure he did.

He never really watched much football before last season and he doesn't even have a favorite team.

I'm sorry to have to say this but it's all your fault. You obviously have terrible taste in men.

:wacko: I suggest you buy him a ticket to LambeauField. We'll edjucate him for you.

First off, welcome! Always nice to have more Y-chromosomes in here.

Thanks, but don't you mean X-chromosomes? :D

Secondly, you had to introduce your boyfriend to football? What's he been into, chamber music?

He is big NASCAR fan. That should be enough. :D

Third...what do you mean "he changed the title on me...?" Is he a moderator?

I was referring to the mods here. My original title was different than the one posted. He doesn't moderate anything and he claims that he doesn't need to be on an advise site. :wacko:

OH...and if he has Brady, inform him that, with few exceptions, he should never, ever, draft a QB in the first round...as I am sure he did.

Yep. Grabbed Brady late in the 1st round. He went and grabbed Cassel during the game. However, I don't worry about that because Cassel is NOT Brady

Just stay quiet till you have the duckets in your pocket then taunt him endlessly until the next season starts. It really is endless fun. I almost wish I had your predicament, seems like every year for me, once the fantasy football season is over my girlfriend starts new purse season.

Just stay quiet till you have the duckets in your pocket then taunt him endlessly until the next season starts. It really is endless fun. I almost wish I had your predicament, seems like every year for me, once the fantasy football season is over my girlfriend starts new purse season.

I tell ya, it will happen at least once this season where his team chokes and mine does well...

I CAN'T wait!!

And when he reacts....I will just throw his behavior from yesterday in his face.

I have even written down EXACT QUOTES so I won't forget them exactly when the day comes.

Thanks, but don't you mean X-chromosomes? :D

He is big NASCAR fan. That should be enough. :D

I was referring to the mods here. My original title was different than the one posted. He doesn't moderate anything and he claims that he doesn't need to be on an advise site. :wacko:

Yep. Grabbed Brady late in the 1st round. He went and grabbed Cassel during the game. However, I don't worry about that because Cassel is NOT Brady

Side note. Every time I see someone refer to picking up a player off waivers during Sunday's games, I shake my head. I can't imagine a lamer rule.

Side note. Every time I see someone refer to picking up a player off waivers during Sunday's games, I shake my head. I can't imagine a lamer rule.

If someone is on waivers, you can't pick them up.

If they are a FA you can. I imagine that something can be done about that....yep...It will get done.

If I were you I would say this

You: Knock Knock

Boyfriend: Who is there ?

You : Yanotta

Boyfriend : Yanotta who ?

You: Yanotta gonna see my boobs again unless you shut the hell up.

so let's see both team rosters.

His:

Tom Brady

Terrell Owens

Plaxico Burress

Michael Turner

Reggie Bush

Calvin Johnson

Jerricho Cotchery

Jason Hanson

Patrick Willis

James Harrison

Nick Barnett

Julian Peterson

Gibril Wilson

Leigh Bodden

Mine:

Tony Romo

Adrian Peterson

Willie Parker

Larry Fitzgerald

Santonio Holmes

Lavrenius Coles

DeShaun Jackson

Josh Brown

David Harris

DeMarcus Ware

Jared Allen

Mike Peterson

Adrian Wilson

Oshiomogho Atogwe

Once again, after the draft, I congratulated him on a nice draft.

I was happy with mine too.

I had 3 receivers TANK in one weekend.

Now, seriously, before this weekend would any of you have thought that Fitz and Holmes were BAD pick ups?

Anyways, I know I will get huge weeks from both and I consider it a FLUKE that they both only got 4 looks each.

I CAN'T wait until his bad week comes...CAN'T WAIT!!

You must have missed the bit where she said he's a NASCAR fan.

LOL!!

Seriously though, he is very good looking. I do have some taste in that department.

Here's a funny story from last year...

Once again, he was rubbing his team in, bragging, etc...

So I just retorted, at least I have a TEAM.

Boy did he get mad at that...Blah, blah, blah...

But cmon, how can you NOT have a favorite team??????

imo, he out drafted you, by a large margin too

It is not a matter of who got a better draft here.

We had basically the same players on our lists. It was the luck at which certain players fell in your hands.

Believe me, he had Holmes and Fitz in his top 10 receivers as well.

I told him after the draft that he got a great unit.

The issue is the blah, blah, blah, my team, blah, I am so great, blah, you should listen to me, blah, blah......

And....We were not even playing each other...

See what I mean?

He doesn't have a QB to use anymore...

Cassel and Leinart?

I don't know, to me it is just bad candor to rub things in to a person who is not even playing you that week.

ESPECIALLY when that person is not only your Commish, but your source of booty.....