[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whatcha Need on MNF?

splotchman

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy flock, I think I did it if MFL is accurate!!!! :wacko::D:D:D:D:D

I was down 60+ with McNabb + Owens + PHI going tonight ... it was looking pretty good ... except my opponent had MBIII :D

Not all bad though

In CORE I had Barber to his Owens and won the game

In Hannibals I needed just a few points from Romo

In FOFF I needed 10 points more than Crayton scored from Westy

Not a total lose 3-1 on the week. Suck that I am 0-2 in my local though.

:wacko:

I held on to two leagues tonight when it looked like I was doomed in both... :D

:D

I was down 60+ with McNabb + Owens + PHI going tonight ... it was looking pretty good ... except my opponent had MBIII :D

Not all bad though

In CORE I had Barber to his Owens and won the game

In Hannibals I needed just a few points from Romo

In FOFF I needed 10 points more than Crayton scored from Westy

Not a total lose 3-1 on the week. Suck that I am 0-2 in my local though.

2-2 here. Congrats on 3-1.

Update.... I don't really know what to say... One of the weirdest weeks I can ever remember in fantasy football. Felt like several of my teams had GREAT weeks, several players went off, etc. Unfortunately, there were so many shootouts this week, that I ended up losing a couple of games where my team had a very high score.

Let's see....

DWIII - Need Barber/Crayton/Ware to outscore McNabb/Jackson by 1.3 points.... should be close. Won by eight, somehow.

Local (sort of) - Need Jackson to protect my 3.5 point lead versus Owens/Ware. Unlikely. Lost by 10.

Local keeper - McNabb/Witten to outscore Cowboys D - Should happen. Won by 23.

Local #3 - Need Romo/Witten to outscore McNabb/Owens by 40. Would be a miracle. Nope.

Faultline - Need Owens/Barber to score less than 41.5 points. Another close one. Would suck to lose, as I currently have the league high by far. Lost to Slambo by 10. Brutal. Had 2nd highest score for the week, about 30 points ahead of the third highest team. Fell to 0-2. That hurts.

TML - I have Barber versus Romo with 50-point lead. Should be good, but you never know (high QB scoring). Won by 45.

Weapons of DMD - Need Romo, Felix Jones, and Akers to score less than 70. Won by 29.

MVP Memorial - Need 20 from L. Smith and Folk to break 150, which would be a decent week. Ended up with 143... LJ Smith a non-factor.

Local #4 - Need about 1000 points from Witten. Not good. Lost by 36. Ten team league... All 10 are 1-1.

Huddle Ladder - Huge week... started Calvin Johnson, Gonzalez, and Marshall at WR. :D Thanks to those three, I won easily even though the rest of my team had a bad week. Got revenge on Slambo with a 40-point win.

Huddle Weekly Challenge - Need about 45 from Westbrook/Owens/Smith/Folk to break 200. Should happen, but I don't think it will be enough to get me in the top 10. Ended up with 225, which would normally be decent. This week, though it takes 260+ to crack the top 10. My big mistake was picking Smith/Shockey at TE, which got me 6.2 points total. The rest of my picks were solid.

Oh, and I need Dallas to win and the total to be over 40.5 to win a 4-team 6-point teaser. :wacko:Put another last minute bet on PHI and the over. Doubled up on my winnings, which turned a frustrating (SEA, NOS, CHI, DEN -1.5) week into me coming out slightly ahead.

All in all, probably another 5-4 week, although only one league has officially been decided. Yep.

Got unlucky then lucky tonight. DeSean Jackson's miscue cost me a nice 14 point TD for McNabb. So I was sweating it out, trailing by 2 points at the tail end of the game. McNabb went over 300 yards (by 1 yard) on his last play from scrimmage to get me an additional 7 points to get the win.

DeSean, all is forgiven. Please don't do that again.

Got a lot of points out of Romo tonight, but I was one touchdown short of the fantasy win. Damn your fat ass Witten, why didn't you get those last 4 yards?

Dude you must of been WAY behind. That fact that he made it close must have been torture. I have been there many times myself. I feel ya.

Edited by Cowboyz1

I was against Warner who got 32 fantasy points. I needed 32 fantasy points from Romo for the win. Would have only needed 2 if he didn't have those turnovers....

I should have started Steward over T. Jones. I thought about it, but wasn't sure Stewart would get enough touches after week 1's weak performance.

Edited by Medal of Honor

I was against Warner who got 32 fantasy points. I needed 32 fantasy points from Romo for the win. Would have only needed 2 if he didn't have those turnovers....

I should have started Steward over T. Jones. I thought about it, but wasn't sure Stewart would get enough touches after week 1's weak performance.

Oh man that sucks. I had Warner on the bench and played Big Ben and was sweating out Barber all game for the W in my big league. He came through but Warner would have made Monday night much less stressful.

Tony gave you a valiant effort though. How ironic you have Romo. That in itself must have been torture tonight. Your going to need medication if this keep up. I could hardly stand the game and I only was pulling for Barber.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Good news: I had a great time this weekend camping and participating in the MS 150 Bike ride.

Bad news: I left before the Houston game was canceled so one of the three remaining players I have (Andre Johnson) will not be getting me anything.

All is not lost as I need McNabb and MBIII to combine for about 40 pts in a standard scoring league. Hardly mission impossible but both dudes need to show up.

Bummer is, I actually got home before kick-off of last night's game and could have moved Ward into the line-up but, in an illadvised display of restraint, I didn't rush to the computer the second we got home to check how I was doing. Had I done so, I could have made the switch and would feel much more comfortable about the task at hand.

Perhaps the Fantasy gods will reward my token display of control. :wacko:

The gods toyed with me but ended up delivering. I would have been i-freaking-rate had D Jackson's silly little move cost McNabb a TD that I ended up needing.

So, I dodged a serious bullet.

Should be lots of offense in tonights MNF game. With that said whatcha need tonight to secure your win?

I need 18 points from T.O. and Dallas Defense...

:wacko: T.O.=> "Getcha popcorn ready!"

Dallas D sucked...but T.O. brought an extra-large popcorn. That 70+ Yard TD Bomb early in the 1st quarter put me over the top. :D