[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So I'm listening to NPR this morning

Kid Cid

Not that I do that daily mind you, but Ms CId is working from home today and she's in love with that station. Anyway, I hear this story about how the Federal gov't announced last night that as big as AIG was, their next bail out is going to be even bigger. They said something to the effect of they are going to buy all the bad loans in today's financial market. Are you fraking kidding me? :wacko:

I haven't seen all of it, but Wall Street likes it.

of course Wall Street likes it--wouldn't you like it to if the government basically told you "hey, we know you have made a lot of stupid and really bad decsions, but it is ok, because we have the taxpayers to bail you out of the mess that you created for yourself"?

Not that I do that daily mind you, but Ms CId is working from home today and she's in love with that station. Anyway, I hear this story about how the Federal gov't announced last night that as big as AIG was, their next bail out is going to be even bigger. They said something to the effect of they are going to buy all the bad loans in today's financial market. Are you fraking kidding me? :wacko:

Just so I'm clear, we are talking about the same government that is overseeing the largest deficit in US history, right?