[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Heroes!

kpholmes

Forget Heroes, watch The Shield. Best show on television.

Shield is def one of the best shows, shame its going away, i think it has the legs for a couple more season. As for Heroes i'm a very big fan including reading all the online comics and it pains me to say that it looks like they are totally going to destroy the show this season. What appealed about the show was the tangled stories of people coming together with little or no complication. They must of given the audience last night about 20 different angles and "huh?'s" last night.

Bad form. :wacko:

as with season 2, they are just reenacting season 1. let's see, hiro and sidekick are on a quest to save the world, nathan has political aspirations wth linderman behind him and the blonde babe egging him on, sylar is loose and stealing powers, horned rim guy is hunting down bad people with powers, somebody is painting visions of the future, claire is videotaping herself, and mohinder is trying to figure out how it all works.

pretty much season 1 all over again, just as season 2 did.

i did like the whole mohinder reenactment of goldblum's 'the fly'. that was dead on.

as with season 2, they are just reenacting season 1. let's see, hiro and sidekick are on a quest to save the world, nathan has political aspirations wth linderman behind him and the blonde babe egging him on, sylar is loose and stealing powers, horned rim guy is hunting down bad people with powers, somebody is painting visions of the future, claire is videotaping herself, and mohinder is trying to figure out how it all works.

pretty much season 1 all over again, just as season 2 did.

i did like the whole mohinder reenactment of goldblum's 'the fly'. that was dead on.

except that it's quickly turning into "all my mutant children." nikki's dead! no, she's alive! no, wait, that's her twin sister, and they were separated at birth! and then there's:

sylar: my mother is dead.

mrs petrelli: no, *I* am your mother. search your feelings, you know this to be true.

sylar: that's impossible!

i'm waiting for someone to wake up and realize it was all a dream. (of course, i'll probably keep watching every week anyway.)

Yup, I watched it.

Nikki now has a twin. So she "didn't die." At least her ice can counter the fire throwers.

Another painter of the future, so the artist character from the first season "didn't die."

Sylar is unstoppable, until the girl lets her dad know she can "die" if something is embedded in her head. Sylar should have killed her last episode. Sigh. Wonder how he's going to use the verbal shout ability now.

One of the bad guys has super strength, like Nikki's old character.

New bad guy can do blue fire and Claire's mother can do red fire. Same ability.

They just can't get rid of characters and repeating abilities already.

I do like the new french speedster character. Makes Hiro not so powerful.

Was pretty cool to see Hiro locked up in level 5 at the end of the episode. Now considered a major threat. Ando was in the same room. Can't wait to see what ability he eventually gets.

I still want to see what the mother's ability is (other than giving birth to most of the mutants).

I would also like to know how Sylar knew how to extract each mutant's ability from their brain. Never really explained that.

I don't remember how "future Peter" got the ability to store "past Peter" in another person's body. I guess we'll see that episode eventually showing him gain the ability.

Is the professor turning into "the fly"? Or will he end up as a large rock type character (fantastic 4 "The Thing") that was on a cover of one of the comic books the first artist drew.

If I was Claire's father, I'd be bringing the Haitian with me at all times to turn off Sylar at a moment's notice.

One of the bad guys has super strength, like Nikki's old character.

except it only becomes active when someone near him exudes fear. :D:wacko:

I still want to see what the mother's ability is (other than giving birth to most of the mutants).

she has the ability to see the future. they kind of explained it in the premiere. except the future she "saw" was messed up by future peter. again, :D

Is the professor turning into "the fly"? Or will he end up as a large rock type character (fantastic 4 "The Thing") that was on a cover of one of the comic books the first artist drew.

the only good thing suresh has done this entire series is ripping off the tank top of the hispanic chick with the great rack.