[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why the F is Leon Washington starting for the Jets?

NYCDOG

wow, what a whomper!

Fixed :wacko:

lol at you

Fixed.

Peace

policy

I made that post after Favre threw an across the body across the field Pick that a pop warner qb should know not to make. IMO it is reckless decisions that make him a shaky qb. Wet yourselves all you want about the 6 tds yesterday against Arizona. His true colors were on display vs the Chargers.

I made that post after Favre threw an across the body across the field Pick that a pop warner qb should know not to make. IMO it is reckless decisions that make him a shaky qb. Wet yourselves all you want about the 6 tds yesterday against Arizona. His true colors were on display vs the Chargers.

He started on three of my fantasy teams yesterday. I need more tissues.

the pick which if I remember happened when Arizona was blatently offside and Brett seeing this , as everyone but the official did , thought he had a free play so he was taking a risk assuming he would get it back anyway. I am not a Jet or Favre fan but I would assume as he gets more comfortable in the offense he will produce at a higher level ( not as high as yesterday of course) the remainder of the year. I doubt that last week traveling across the country to face a mad 0-2 SD team was a true indicator of what to expect of Favre.

the pick which if I remember happened when Arizona was blatently offside and Brett seeing this , as everyone but the official did , thought he had a free play so he was taking a risk assuming he would get it back anyway. I am not a Jet or Favre fan but I would assume as he gets more comfortable in the offense he will produce at a higher level ( not as high as yesterday of course) the remainder of the year. I doubt that last week traveling across the country to face a mad 0-2 SD team was a true indicator of what to expect of Favre.

But Favre has a history of crushing interceptions and he is known to carelessly chuck it into a crowd. That is a throw Favre would try without thinking he has a free play. When I made my post it was early in the game watching that bad pick which was right after watching him throw bad picks against SD. I hope he does well. I dont mind the Jets winning at all.

Edited by whomper