[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bryant Johnson

capostatus

whats the deal with this fool? does o'sullivan just not throw to him or somethin? i couldve sworn i drafted a sleeper candidate but dude is just asleep. i expected him to get decent WR3 #s this season

is martz just killin him?

Johnson's just being Johnson.

Maybe its you that's the fool?

look what he did in arizona behind fitz and boldin......40 receptions for 740 yds 4 TDs in 06. hes supposedly the #1 in san francisco in a martz offense. the guy has talent, 6'3 and was the 17th pick. hes stepped in when fitz or boldin have been out and performed. i wasnt expectin him to be a fantasy WR1 but he should be a good WR3. theres no reason why this guy is gettin 2 catches a game

Edited by capostatus

look what he did in arizona behind fitz and boldin......

What would've been better for people to do, was to look at what he did in Arizona when it was just him & Boldin & Boldin was out due to injury.

Or to look at what he did when Boldin was healthy & he was the number 2.

Or to look at what he did when Fitz & Boldin were there, but one or the other was out & he was the number 2.

He usually came up small in whatever role.

BJ as the #1 pre Fitz & when Boldin was out...not much.

BJ as the #2 pre Fitz but with Boldin drawing the top coverage...not much.

BJ as the #2 with either Fitz or Boldin sidelined, but whichever one was playing drawing the top coverage...not much.

Why anyone expected BJ to all of sudden begin producing numbers when he has a history of playing small, no matter what the situation, or who he was playing across from, is beyond me.

I guess the Martz factor had people drinking the BJ koolaid. :wacko:

If you look at the time of possession for the game and the number of offesive plays the niners O ran, well its the coaches and defenses fault. Nolan plays his version of the prevent for most of the 2nd and 3rd quarters and the Pats just took what was given to them and kept moving the ball. The only person with fantasy value today on the 49ers was Bruce. Gore was limited because of the lack of touches too.