[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whatcha Need on MNF?

splotchman

Local #1 - Need one point from Brees to tie, and I win the tie-breaker. Don't get points until 150 yards passing, but it should still happen.

DWIII - 17-point lead with Kaesviharn left to play... opponent has Bush and Moore. Need lots of tackles from KK, and I'm hoping Meachem/Henderson get the bulk of the catches this week, and not Moore.

Huddle Ladder - Down by 107 :D with Brees, AP, and Shiancoe left to play. This is what happens when Marshall, Calvin Johnson, and Anthony Gonzalez combine for 10 points total in a PPR league. :D

Local keeper - 32-point lead, with Bush left vs. Brees/Meachem. Should win, but it might be close.

Local keeper #2 - 27-point lead, with AP vs. Brees/MN defense. Should be OK, but once again, not a gimme.

Local #2 - 40-point lead, with Meachem vs. AP. If I lose this one, I should win the others (where I have AP) easily.

Faultline - 33-point lead, with nobody left. Opponent has AP, Meachem, and Rice. Have a chance, but if one of these WR's has a decent game, I'm in trouble.

Too Many Leagues - 4-point lead with AP/Meachem vs. Shiancoe. Almost a lock. :wacko:

Weapons of DMD - 6-point lead with AP vs. Deuce. Close, but if things go as predicted, should be a win.

Nine leagues.... Either Bush, AP, Brees, or Meachem is a factor in all of them... Should be a fun game, with so much going on (especially since I SHOULD be able to win most of these). Have an outside shot at another 8-1 week.

What would be even better would be a Minnesota win by a field goal, since I teased the over (39.5) and NOS (+3.5) with last nights over and Pittsburgh. That might be too much to hope for, though. :D

What do I need? Easy. I need to get in a time machine and dial it back to Friday, Oct 3rd. There I would NOT drop Deangelo Williams from my roster to make room for a fill-in wr covering a bye week (thank you very much Mr. Josh Reed). Then I would insert Mr. Williams into my lineup whilst removing Chris Johnson.

That's what I need. :wacko:

Lost by two points yesterday......can ya tell????

My perfect season is probably at an end now. I need the impossible...41 pts from Brees. which equates to roughly 425 yards and 4 TDs, or 290 yards and 5 TDs or 575 yards and 3 TDs. Game won't be high scoring enough I don't think...

It is sad too cause I had my easiest week match up wise, but Marshall/Royal/Chad Johnson/Carlson/Graham all performed very poorly.