[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dominic Rhodes thread

Kwatz

Published Mon Oct 20 8:27:00 p.m. CT 2008

(Rotoworld) Tony Dungy expressed some hope that Joseph Addai could practice and play this week.

Analysis: "He wanted to try and go last week, but we thought maybe, with the extra day (off) this week, it might help him," Dungy said. The Colts play on Monday Night Football against the Titans, so Addai owners that don't have Dominic Rhodes at the ready can't wait for a potential game-time decision

Edited by myhousekey

Being an Addai owner, I hate that it will most likely be a GTD as it's Monday night......only good thing for me is that my opponent has Rhodes...so he will be in the same boat, waiting to see who starts.

either one may not be a great start this week anyways, as facing a good Titans team...

The original prognosis said 2-4 weeks. I kind of doubt that they'll bring him back early, and would bet that Rhodes would be the guy again this week. After that, who knows.

As an owner of both, I'm REALLY hoping Addai is out for a while. Rhodes is hitting the hole so much better than twinkle-toes Joe.

Am I the only one of the opinion that Addai is over rated and Rhodes is a better fit right now for the Colts? I think that even with an early return to the lineup, it is inevitable that Rhodes continues to share carries.

+1 I agree with your assesment as well.

Am I the only one of the opinion that Addai is over rated and Rhodes is a better fit right now for the Colts? I think that even with an early return to the lineup, it is inevitable that Rhodes continues to share carries.

I am right there with you.

Of course I am the owner of Rhodes and not Addai. That might twist my opionion a little. :wacko:

time to trade Joe??

I got offered Thomas Jones for him last week, but declined the offer (30 plus RB); course he went out and had 150 plus against the Raiders....as that team is 1-6, he may still do Jones for Addai....

I'd probably do that in a heartbeat right now. I have Addai in 2 of my 6 leagues backed up w/ Rhodes in only one. His value right now couldn't be lower imo.

Speaking of value, has anyone been able to deal Rhodes? If so, what did you get or what are you hoping to get back for him? His stock is surely up considerably from 3 weeks ago but likely to take a hit this weekend vs Tennessee and each week that Addai becomes closer to returning. I agree that he looks as though his style may be better for that team right now, but I am thinking it might be wise to sell him high now if you can.

Thoughts? :wacko:

Am I the only one of the opinion that Addai is over rated and Rhodes is a better fit right now for the Colts?

No. Addai has better burst and is a better receiver. Rhodes is a slightly better power runner.

I think that even with an early return to the lineup, it is inevitable that Rhodes continues to share carries.

It would suck for my fantasy team, but I completely agree that Addai works better in a RBBC situation.

Bumping because I have both, but will have no internet access after about 6 p.m. central so a true GTD will screw me. I have Rhodes in there now, any news?

Addai officially inactive for tonight.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nflnation/0-2-5...nden-Bosch.html

The full inactive lists for the Colts and Titans

Indianapolis

Safety Bob Sanders

Cornerback Kelvin Hayden

Running back Joseph Addai

Wide receiver Roy Hall

Linebacker Buster Davis

Offensive tackle Dan Federkeil

Tight end Jacob Tamme

Defensive end Marcus Howard