[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Black out?

fingfootball

So I have Directv and I was looking at the guide for Sunday, and the Chiefs vs Bucs wasnt on the guide on CBS or FOX. It was scheduled on the NFL ticket. Is this the first game that is blacked out or it is a mistake on the guide?

Does anyone know how to find out if games are blacked out?

So I have Directv and I was looking at the guide for Sunday, and the Chiefs vs Bucs wasnt on the guide on CBS or FOX. It was scheduled on the NFL ticket. Is this the first game that is blacked out or it is a mistake on the guide?

Does anyone know how to find out if games are blacked out?

Mistake on guide.

Every game will always be listed on Sunday Ticket, regardless of whether it's blacked out or not.

In addition to that, blackouts typically only affect within a certain radius of the stadium.

The only blackouts on Sunday Ticket only happen if the game is blacked out in the local market.

TB/KC is shown for channel 709 this Sunday.

I see where it is on 709, but it will usually say that it is on KCTV5 or FOX4 in Kansas City. Probably just a goof on the guide.

It should be blacked out.

Every Chiefs game should be blacked out

+1, I don't even record them anymore like I used to this time of year (hunting) cause they stink so bad.