[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

K Warner to J Urban

Shorttynaz

Warner threw what should have been an interception, Urban took it out of the defenders hands and took it to the house! Great play by Urban!!!

Well, after watching the replay in slow mo - the DB was bobbling it as he was falling. Urban snagged it and hasta la pasta!!

Edited by Shorttynaz

And what happened to STL today?? They looked fantastic against the Girls of Dallas, and last week they gave NE all they could handle. Today the Cards are having their way with them.

Is STL that bad, or is Arizona really one of the better teams in the league? They played a good one last week against Carolina, and in all honesty had that game won. Poor tackling late cost them the win.

Edited by Shorttynaz

And what happened to STL today?? They looked fantastic against the Girls of Dallas, and last week they gave NE all they could handle. Today the Cards are having their way with them.

Is STL that bad, or is Arizona really one of the better teams in the league? They played a good one last week against Carolina, and in all honesty had that game won. Poor tackling late cost them the win.

I was at the game and I still can't answer that question except to say that the Rams couldn't do anything right. The Cards were pretty impressive, and Warner obviously loves that building.

I think it may be that the Rams are just so thin on talent that everything has to pretty much go perfect for them to be competitive. A couple mistakes and things spiral out of control quickly. They looked pathetic today and were booed off the field several times. It was actually worse than the score indicates, if that's possible. It didn't help that SJax obviously wasn't ready and should have sat out one mroe week, and Travis Minor also got hurt. That meant Pittman got the bulk of the carries and had no holes to hit.

Long day.

Slot in Hightower performing like he did this week and the Cardinals are flat out the best offense in the NFL....

The knock thus far this year has been inconsistent or no running game, this week they committed to it, executed well, and still rolled out 300+ yards passing.

That's a seriously dangerous offensive team, given this week, and what they put up against Carolina @ Carolina, I wouldn't want to start a defense in FF against them.

WashD

Slot in Hightower performing like he did this week and the Cardinals are flat out the best offense in the NFL....

The knock thus far this year has been inconsistent or no running game, this week they committed to it, executed well, and still rolled out 300+ yards passing.

That's a seriously dangerous offensive team, given this week, and what they put up against Carolina @ Carolina, I wouldn't want to start a defense in FF against them.

WashD

+1

I was at the game and I still can't answer that question except to say that the Rams couldn't do anything right. The Cards were pretty impressive, and Warner obviously loves that building.

I think it may be that the Rams are just so thin on talent that everything has to pretty much go perfect for them to be competitive. A couple mistakes and things spiral out of control quickly. They looked pathetic today and were booed off the field several times. It was actually worse than the score indicates, if that's possible. It didn't help that SJax obviously wasn't ready and should have sat out one mroe week, and Travis Minor also got hurt. That meant Pittman got the bulk of the carries and had no holes to hit.

Long day.

I was also at the game and have to echo this. The most telling play of the day was when the ARI center hiked th ball to an unprepared Warner, it bounced off his hands and he chased it backward 10 yards. It bounced up into his hands and he tosses it to Boldin for an 18 yard gain. Unbelievable. Snakebit for certain.

EDIT TO ADD: Bulger was just off as well. Avery was open multiple times and Bulger couldn't accurately throw to him. Jackson dropped two passes that would have at least been long gainers, if not TDs.

Edited by cre8tiff

I think the Cards are pretty good. Miami was able to beat NE, Denver and Buffalo and in all of their losses, they were in it until the end - except for the game against the Cards. The cards killed them. Now I am not saying Miami is a good team - but they have been able to play with good teams - except AZ

I was also at the game and have to echo this. The most telling play of the day was when the ARI center hiked th ball to an unprepared Warner, it bounced off his hands and he chased it backward 10 yards. It bounced up into his hands and he tosses it to Boldin for an 18 yard gain. Unbelievable. Snakebit for certain.

EDIT TO ADD: Bulger was just off as well. Avery was open multiple times and Bulger couldn't accurately throw to him. Jackson dropped two passes that would have at least been long gainers, if not TDs.

My seats are close to the field in the south end zone, right behind that play. Everyone in my section just laughed. That's all we could do. We just shook our heads and laughed.