[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jones / Calzaghe

whomper

What says the huddle boxing fans ? Should be an interesting fight. Jones over powered Tito. Calzaghe outworked BHop. Its a tough read. I admit I havent watched much of Calzaghe. Does he have the power to expose Jones Chin ? Will Jones out box him ? I hope we get the Jones that is willing to engage . There was a period were he was going rounds at a time without punching much. Should be a good show.

da white boy BEAT HIS ASS. Got cocky and was toying with Roy at the end

kind of tough to see old Roy go out like that

Calzaghe is a freak the way he just throws and throws

Yeah, I had no idea who the guy was... I just wanted to say "Great White Hype".. :wacko: Great movie, btw...

da white boy BEAT HIS ASS. Got cocky and was toying with Roy at the end

kind of tough to see old Roy go out like that

Calzaghe is a freak the way he just throws and throws

Yeah Lampley mentioned that too when Calzaghe was showboating. I thought about it though and as much as I wanted roy to win he used to demoralize pople when he beat them back in the day with a ton of showboating. So while I hated to see it I couldnt really shed a tear. Calzaghe is a great fighter but his wins over Roy and BHop were late in those guys careers and Calzaghe is a guy who wins on being busy and fast and doesnt shows much power. I repect him but that type of fighter doesnt appeal to me. When I expect a fight to go 12 it doesnt appeal to me as much as when I am watching a guy who has power and isnt afraid to let it rip for a KO.