[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

what is going on

isleseeya

I am at Macdonalds drive thru late last night

I pay , i get my order and when i check the bag i see that i need a straw

the kid working behind the window smiles and says "fokjewmudda"...I said excuse me ...he says " jes how can i help you ,Duke "

( i think to myself , Duke ? )

I say i need a straw ...he gives me two packets of ketchup instead ..i said straw ...he gives me a straw , smiles and says "havesuknight" :wacko:

what i will put up with for greasy cheeseburgers

Edited by isleseeya

I am at Macdonalds drive thru late last night

I pay , i get my order and when i check the bag i see that i need a straw

the kid working behind the window smiles and says "fokjewmudda"...I said excuse me ...he says " jes how can i help you ,Duke "

( i think to myself , Duke ? )

I say i need a straw ...he gives me two packets of ketchup instead ..i said straw ...he gives me a straw , smiles and says "havesuknight" :wacko:

what i will put up with for greasy cheeseburgers

:D Duke=dude, its amazing the idiots can even put their shoes on straight, running a drive thru is the most challenging thing they will ever do in their life, sad really.

Edited by Hat Trick

I find it irritating being greeted with yalp-ooh? :wacko:

My boy gets uncomfortable when we are faced with ebonics. The funny thing is, he speaks perfect English (and gets razzed for it, but that is another topic), but he writes in ebonics, causing him trouble in English. That means his internal dialogue is in ebonics, not how he speaks. We recently got him permission to re-read his writing to himself out loud so he can correct his language.

It is a tough cultural nut to crack.