[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS

Hugh 0ne

I have two flex positions and 3 options, and am wondering what y'all think. Which one of these 3 would you bench?

Warrick Dunn at Detroit - I generally like to start RB's in the flex because of the touches. Plus, it's against the Lions. I know he'll give up a few touches, but I could see a HUGH game here from Dunn

Greg Camarillo vs. New England - DMD has some pretty gaudy numbers for him this week at 70 yards and a TD, but isn't it too risky to start a WR on Miami's offense and expect solid numbers?

Roy Williams vs. San Fran - I expect the Romo-train to be back on track this week, and Williams to start figuring into the game plan, but how much is the question....

So, which 2 should I start?

I have two flex positions and 3 options, and am wondering what y'all think. Which one of these 3 would you bench?

Warrick Dunn at Detroit - I generally like to start RB's in the flex because of the touches. Plus, it's against the Lions. I know he'll give up a few touches, but I could see a HUGH game here from Dunn

Greg Camarillo vs. New England - DMD has some pretty gaudy numbers for him this week at 70 yards and a TD, but isn't it too risky to start a WR on Miami's offense and expect solid numbers?

Roy Williams vs. San Fran - I expect the Romo-train to be back on track this week, and Williams to start figuring into the game plan, but how much is the question....

So, which 2 should I start?

I think a god question to ask is "what do you need/expect from this flex start?" If you need a good bet on medium, decent production I would go with Dunn and Camarillo. If you need a homerun or nothing, Go with Dunn and Williams.

I don't see sitting Dunn in this scenario.

Definitely Dunn ...i am not convinced that Roy Williams is growing in Dallas offense yet ...even last week i think he had 3 catches for 36 yards

I think he remains 4th and in some cases 5th option in that offense

i would roll the dice with Camarillo ...New England defense not very strong against pass especially after last week the way Favre dissected them

I think a god question to ask is "what do you need/expect from this flex start?" If you need a good bet on medium, decent production I would go with Dunn and Camarillo. If you need a homerun or nothing, Go with Dunn and Williams.

:wacko:

i agree with cn

Wurd