[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's raining men! Hallelulah! It's raining men! @ Ryan Grant

mr. b00m

1. And I said to expect numbers against the Panthers is risky. Sorry if I didn't word it better for your liking.

2. I said he hasn't been great, not what you're saying I said.

3. You posted stats. He played great against Chicago. I think the other games he put up was because they were giving him 30 touches to get those numbers.

So yeah, you have an opinion that differs from mine, so I must be annoying? Nice try, Dick.

Dude, I'm not a Packers fan, so, I could care less about how many carries it took for him to get his numbers. I just wanted a full game out of him.

I have not stated an opinion on this thread. I've simply stated the facts of what he has done lately, and said that I would have liked to have a full game's worth of touches. You simply used this thread as a way to continue your agenda, though you won't admit it, because that is who you are and why most find you extremely annoying (trust me, they do)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, I'm not a Packers fan, so, I could care less about how many carries it took for him to get his numbers. I just wanted a full game out of him.

I have not stated an opinion on this thread. I've simply stated the facts of what he has done lately, and said that I would have liked to have a full game's worth of touches. You simply used this thread as a way to continue your agenda, though you won't admit it, because that is who you are and why most find you extremely annoying (trust me, they do)

My agenda? Do you think that I want Grant to be average? I came into the season thinking he was going to be very good to great. About a month to six weeks ago I realized that my perception of him was off. I admitted it and that's when my so called "agenda" started. Since Randull said I have an agenda, it must be so. You have no idea who I am, and I couldn't care less if you and Randull find me annoying. I think it's time for you to start another steelers thread. Oh, put me on ignore.

My agenda? Do you think that I want Grant to be average? I came into the season thinking he was going to be very good to great. About a month to six weeks ago I realized that my perception of him was off. I admitted it and that's when my so called "agenda" started. Since Randull said I have an agenda, it must be so. You have no idea who I am, and I couldn't care less if you and Randull find me annoying. I think it's time for you to start another steelers thread. Oh, put me on ignore.

No thanks, I've got no reason to put you on ignore. I've only ever put one person on ignore in my time here (since 1997), and you've got a LONG way to go to become that annoying.

Edited by Menudo

No thanks, I've got no reason to put you on ignore. I've only ever put one person on ignore in my time here (since 1997), and you've got a LONG way to go to become that annoying.

Can you guys quit ragging on each other and get this thread back on track by getting back to how Grits makes all the rules and that he is actually a whiny bitch.

Can you guys quit ragging on each other and get this thread back on track by getting back to how Grits makes all the rules and that he is actually a whiny bitch.

Fair enough...........................carry on.