[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's raining men! Hallelulah! It's raining men! @ Ryan Grant

mr. b00m

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko::D:D

:D:D:D

:D:smash::pokey:

:slap::guns::rofl:

How do you add value to anything? Your asinine 3.234564 posts clutter up the boards more than anything else. The dude created a thread and if you did not think it had value keep you whiny ass comments out of it.

Could someone quote my reply so this a hole can read it since he has me on ignore. TIA.

How do you add value to anything? Your asinine 3.234564 posts clutter up the boards more than anything else. The dude created a thread and if you did not think it had value keep you whiny ass comments out of it.

Could someone quote my reply so this a hole can read it since he has me on ignore. TIA.

Agreed, 4 years of nonstop bullpoopy troll posts from this guy unless its something he wants to "talk about".

Sad sad. :wacko:

Football seems to attract brain dead bullies.

EDIT: Forgot to pad for my 20k post count.

Edited by WaterMan

What kind of game were you expecting? Grant hasn't looked great this year when facing tough defenses. He's supposed to return, but he hasn't done anything today with his opportunities.

I was expecting (hoping) for a full game out of him. He was on pace for a 70-80 yard game, and, who knows, he might have been able to snag a TD or some catches along the way.

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but, he has been playing pretty well lately, and his biggest game was against the Bears, who going into the game had the #1 defense against fantasy RB's. :wacko:

I was expecting (hoping) for a full game out of him. He was on pace for a 70-80 yard game, and, who knows, he might have been able to snag a TD or some catches along the way.

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but, he has been playing pretty well lately, and his biggest game was against the Bears, who going into the game had the #1 defense against fantasy RB's. :wacko:

He's had three good games this season. The first being the season opener against the Vikings. But you being all knowing, already knew that. Grant is an average runningback. You guys expecting big things out of him against very good defenses are going to be disappointed. But then again, you being all knowing probably already knew that.

He's had three good games this season. The first being the season opener against the Vikings. But you being all knowing, already knew that. Grant is an average runningback. You guys expecting big things out of him against very good defenses are going to be disappointed. But then again, you being all knowing probably already knew that.

Good lord, you are quite annoying.

When did I say I was all-knowing anything ? I simply said that he has played well of late, and that his biggest game was against the Bears, who were #1 against fantasy RB's at the time. Those are facts.

In my league's scoring system, he finished under 10 points the first 6 weeks. He has followed that up with very respectable, not great numbers: 22.7, 8.6, 13.5, 22.1, & 11.6

Let me guess, without looking, you were adamant that he sucked, and when Grant started coming on, instead of saying that you were wrong, you decided to become an annoying d-bag when anyone mentioned him. We've seen this pattern from you before, nothing new here.

Edited by Menudo

I doubt if he's noticed. He's been ragging on Grant ball year. When it's pointed out the line hasn't blocked worth shlt he says Grant doesn't cut back.

From what I've seen Grant was played hard and has been improving lately and so has the line. Today Wells went out and Grant got a little hurt. They went with the hot hand in jackson.

I doubt if he's noticed. He's been ragging on Grant ball year. When it's pointed out the line hasn't blocked worth shlt he says Grant doesn't cut back.

From what I've seen Grant was played hard and has been improving lately and so has the line. Today Wells went out and Grant got a little hurt. They went with the hot hand in jackson.

Exactly, same old same old from this guy.

Good lord, you are quite annoying.

When did I say I was all-knowing anything ? I simply said that he has played well of late, and that his biggest game was against the Bears, who were #1 against fantasy RB's at the time. Those are facts.

In my league's scoring system, he finished under 10 points the first 6 weeks. He has followed that up with very respectable, not great numbers: 22.7, 8.6, 13.5, 22.1, & 11.6

Let me guess, without looking, you were adamant that he sucked, and when Grant started coming on, instead of saying that you were wrong, you decided to become an annoying d-bag when anyone mentioned him. We've seen this pattern from you before, nothing new here.

What's his YPC

Exactly, same old same old from this guy.

Same old same old? For having an opinion that differs than you? :wacko:

He's looked better than he was early in the season, but he isn't a great runningback. Dumpster Fire Jackson looks better than him. I don't think there is any way to deny that Grant doesn't cut back, which is needed in a ZBS. The line hasn't been great all year, and I've been just as critical of the line as well. Chavez and myself are the only packer fans here saying Clifton has played horrible all year long. You're blinded by your homerism, and you don't even realize it.

What's his YPC

Same old same old? For having an opinion that differs than you? :wacko:

I haven't stated an opinion.

Here is what happened:

1. A thread was starting asking about a starting RB, who has put up some nice numbers recently, who was injured in the 2nd quarter today.

2. You, continuing your agenda that you have been on all season, came on and said "Well, you shouldn't have expected anything anyway, as he never does anything against good defenses"

3. I posted facts proving your statement to be incorrect.

4. You started using lame laughing gramelins and continue your annoyingness

I once defended you when you when someone told me how annoying you are......... that won't happen again.

:wacko:

Geez Peppers.

Looks like Grant could have a problem keeping that starting job next year.

They could take a RB with that first round pick from the Jets. :D

I'd rather see more linemen both offense and defense.

I haven't stated an opinion.

Here is what happened:

1. A thread was starting asking about a starting RB, who has put up some nice numbers recently, who was injured in the 2nd quarter today.

2. You, continuing your agenda that you have been on all season, came on and said "Well, you shouldn't have expected anything anyway, as he never does anything against good defenses"

3. I posted facts proving your statement to be incorrect.

4. You started using lame laughing gramelins and continue your annoyingness

I once defended you when you when someone told me how annoying you are......... that won't happen again.

1. And I said to expect numbers against the Panthers is risky. Sorry if I didn't word it better for your liking.

2. I said he hasn't been great, not what you're saying I said.

3. You posted stats. He played great against Chicago. I think the other games he put up was because they were giving him 30 touches to get those numbers.

So yeah, you have an opinion that differs from mine, so I must be annoying? Nice try, Dick.