[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steve Smith...Three time in two weeks

caddyman

I'll still take the 104 yards and 4 receptions. Yea, it sucks that D. Will gets the TD because of one lost step at the goal line, but it could be much worse. I still think Smith has been a steal in my drafts. Pretty good for a guy that fell into the late 3rd and 4th rounds of many drafts this year.

104 yards is nice. If he had 106 yards, he'da scored 2 TD's.

You gotta admit that's frustrating.

True. I guess I watched the game and when Smith didn't have a stat in the first half I got a bit worried. I think he only had 37 yards until the last 2 minutes of the game. So, the 100 plus felt good when it happened because I was staring 4-5 points in the face. My league gives a bonus 2 points for over a 100 yards receiving so that might have helped my disposition as well. Turns out I would have been fine either way since Slaton blew up last night. I'm still a Smith fan and think he has been a huge help for my main team this year since Brady went down and blew up my Moss pick.