[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tina Fey's scar

peepinmofo

http://tv.yahoo.com/show/37064/news/urn:ne...a_fey__ER:54671

:wacko:

Tina Fey's husband talks about her facial scar

Mon Dec 1, 7:10 AM PST

Tina Fey's husband is talking about something the "30 Rock" actress would rather not discuss: the scar on her left cheek.

In an interview in Vanity Fair, Jeff Richmond says a stranger slashed Fey's face when she was 5 years old. He says the incident occurred in the front yard of her house.

Says Richmond: "That scar was fascinating to me. This is somebody who, no matter what it was, has gone through something. And I think it really informs the way she thinks about her life."

Says Fey: "It's really almost like I'm able to forget about it, until I was on-camera, and it became a thing of `Oh, I guess we should use this side' or whatever. Everybody's got a better side."

I like Tina Fey because she's not all Hollywood. We just watched that trash, Incredible Hulk, with Liv Tyler and her overly bo-toxed lips that need their own zip code. I was praying the Hulk would rip those lips off her face, but even Ed Norton when somewhat enraged by having to act out that crappy script didn't have lips that big. You know when you make the Incredible Hulk's lips look small, ya got some big uns. I wanted to tie a rope to each lip, find a tree, and swing for a few hours singing Hot Blooded by Foreigner.

I like Tina Fey because she's not all Hollywood. We just watched that trash, Incredible Hulk, with Liv Tyler and her overly bo-toxed lips that need their own zip code. I was praying the Hulk would rip those lips off her face, but even Ed Norton when somewhat enraged by having to act out that crappy script didn't have lips that big. You know when you make the Incredible Hulk's lips look small, ya got some big uns. I wanted to tie a rope to each lip, find a tree, and swing for a few hours singing Hot Blooded by Foreigner.

Have you seen her daddy's lips!! :wacko: I don't think they are bo-toxed?!? :D

ETA: Then again, I didn't see the movie so I can't say if she made them even bigger, but if that is the case, I can only imagine!

Tina Fey grew up in Upper Darby, PA-my hometown. Went to Upper Darby HS, she's a few years older than me-by all accounts she was a pretty big geek in High School (see Mean Girls, and some stories from friends who graduated with her), and I never knew her- just think it's interesting that she finally opened up about the scar thing. Back then Upper Darby was a nice, safe working class town-not much serious crime so I am a little surprised.

-she made her way out of the 'hood in a big way tho, good for her..