[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who does that Oak dude cover tonight ?

Henry Muto

I know that Oak crazy cover dude plays mostly 1 side of the field but is it the side V-Jackson or Chambers normally lines up on ?

Does anyone know ?

I have both Chambers and Jackson and I was thinking he would be covering Chamebrs mostly so I would going to start Jackson but if it is the other way around I would start Chambers

Edited by Henry Muto

I know that Oak crazy cover dude plays mostly 1 side of the field but is it the side V-Jackson or Chambers normally lines up on ?

Does anyone know ?

I have both Chambers and Jackson and I was thinking he would be covering Chamebrs mostly so I would going to start Jackson but if it is the other way around I would start Chambers

"that Oak crazy cover dude"

Because of your unwillingness to look up a simple name, I am unwilling to give you a simple answer.

If you expect others to put forth an effort in helping you solve your dilemma, please put forth some effort in asking your question.

My response for you is "he'll probably cover that one dude that can catch the ball and runs down that 1 side of the field. so that other dude is a good start tonight"

Also, I've already answered this question in another related thread to tonight's game. Thank you for looking around before posting.

ETA: Not only have I already answered this question in another thread, the other thread happens to be one you started. You really are some piece of work.

Edited by kpholmes

If he covers Gates is your answer ? So your gonna take a wild guess at who he covers...thanks!!!!!!! That really helps out. I will just sit them both and play Hixon...oh and I thought I was making a joke in saying that Oak crazy cover dude...Obv I know who he is or I wouldn't be playing in 27 leauges. Anyway thanks for the lecture Mr. Fantasy God or Mr. Perfect whichever you prefer.

If he covers Gates is your answer ? So your gonna take a wild guess at who he covers...thanks!!!!!!! That really helps out. I will just sit them both and play Hixon...oh and I thought I was making a joke in saying that Oak crazy cover dude...Obv I know who he is or I wouldn't be playing in 27 leauges. Anyway thanks for the lecture Mr. Fantasy God or Mr. Perfect whichever you prefer.

"If he covers Gates" is part of the sentence "If he covers Gates like he covered Gonzo," which is still insinuating he is covering Gates, however commenting on the quality of the coverage.

And actually, the number of leagues you're playing in has no obvious implications regarding your football intelligence, as many Huddlers will attest to.

... and you still have yet to actually spell his name out.

I don't claim to be a "Fantasy God" or "Mr. Perfect," I just claim to do the research on my part before exposing myself to criticism on the boards.

Posts like this one are the reason you get blasted so much on this forum.

kpholmes just give him the damn answer

Asomugha will cover Gates around 50% of the time, and settle at a RCB position the rest of the time. There is a slight chance he could man up on Jackson/Chambers, but with how Stanford Routt and Chris Johnson have been playing as of late, I wouldn't expect to see that.

Rivers will be locking in on Gates whenever he sees that Asomugha isn't manned up on him.

The only Chargers having hugh nights tonight will be LT and Gates.

"that Oak crazy cover dude"

Because of your unwillingness to look up a simple name, I am unwilling to give you a simple answer.

If you expect others to put forth an effort in helping you solve your dilemma, please put forth some effort in asking your question.

My response for you is "he'll probably cover that one dude that can catch the ball and runs down that 1 side of the field. so that other dude is a good start tonight"

Also, I've already answered this question in another related thread to tonight's game. Thank you for looking around before posting.

ETA: Not only have I already answered this question in another thread, the other thread happens to be one you started. You really are some piece of work.

:D:wacko:

Asomugha will cover Gates around 50% of the time, and settle at a RCB position the rest of the time. There is a slight chance he could man up on Jackson/Chambers, but with how Stanford Routt and Chris Johnson have been playing as of late, I wouldn't expect to see that.

Rivers will be locking in on Gates whenever he sees that Asomugha isn't manned up on him.

The only Chargers having hugh nights tonight will be LT and Gates.

I am not blaming you or anything but I had V-Jackson in my line up before I started reading all this stuff. I am the idiot for starting the post to begin with...had I just not made the post I could not have got all confused about the situation and I would have left him in the game

21 pts already 20 mins into the game

Always check in game days and I also had the decision to pull Vincent Jackson, but my only other worthy option would have been Justin Gage. Reading these posts was really making me second guess starting V.J. , but after my last minute coin flip, V.J. won and I went with it. Really glad the coin flip pulled through!!! Nothing like starting the play-offs on a high note. Still plenty of ball yet to be played!!!

I am not blaming you or anything but I had V-Jackson in my line up before I started reading all this stuff.

Well good, I'm glad you're finally being accountable for your decisions.

Furthermore, this thread was a question of where Asomugha would be playing, of which I answered. My answer also said that Asomugha would be manned up on Gates a good portion of the time- if this were the case, and you were trying to start the WR that wouldn't be covered by Asomugha, shouldn't you have started either rather than sat both?

I am not blaming you or anything but I had V-Jackson in my line up before I started reading all this stuff. I am the idiot for starting the post to begin with...had I just not made the post I could not have got all confused about the situation and I would have left him in the game

21 pts already 20 mins into the game

You didn't start Jackson...you benched him in favor of Jason Avant...deal with it.

I think I did very well considering my draft slot of the 11th spot in my other $1,000 entry draft.

12 team PPR leauge with starting QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DF and flex that can be QB, RB, WR or TE.

Projected starting line up for most weeks

QB Cutler

RB Gore

RB Jamal Lewis

WR Fitzgerald

WR S-Holmes

WR Burleson

TE Tony Gonazlez

K Gostkowski

DF San Diego

Flex Brett Favre

Bench

QB T-Jackson

RB Fred Taylor, McAllister, Mendenhall, D-Foster, J-Harrison

WR Muhammad, Patten, Baskett

TE L-Pope

are you a fektard, or a fektard?

Looks like your the fektard Swammi as I am in 1st place heading into the final regular season game with a chance to win $6,000.

The Funk:

RB Jamal Lewis

WR S-Holmes

WR Burleson

K Gostkowski

Bench

QB T-Jackson

TE L-Pope

That leaves Cutler, Favre, Gore and Fitz as hits.. :wacko:

edit: and I dont play in any Team D leagues so I cant comment on SD but my guess is that they are a bit Funky compared to where you

had to draft them.

Edited by keggerz

The Funk:

RB Jamal Lewis

WR S-Holmes

WR Burleson

K Gostkowski

Bench

QB T-Jackson

TE L-Pope

That leaves Cutler, Favre, Gore and Fitz as hits.. :wacko:

Tony Gonzalez #1 TE in fantasy football in scoring right now. Holmes has pretty much sucked....Burleson got hurt...Lewis sucks. What is wrong with Gostkowski ? I cut him anyway and picked up Prater after the 1st few weeks. I picked up Baltimore DF...of course having SD DF tonight would be nice. Muhammad played well at times and I got a few good games out of him including his 28 pt earlier this year. Hixon is my #3 now. McClain pick up at RB as well. Not the greatest team that is for sure but something fell right since I am in 1st place.

Tony Gonzalez #1 TE in fantasy football in scoring right now. Holmes has pretty much sucked....Burleson got hurt...Lewis sucks. What is wrong with Gostkowski ? I cut him anyway and picked up Prater after the 1st few weeks. I picked up Baltimore DF...of course having SD DF tonight would be nice. Muhammad played well at times and I got a few good games out of him including his 28 pt earlier this year. Hixon is my #3 now. McClain pick up at RB as well. Not the greatest team that is for sure but something fell right since I am in 1st place.

my bad I saw Gonzo and didnt type him....still that was a ton of funk you drafted outside of those guys....and stop telling me about the guys that did ok, i said there were a few...and stop telling us about your WW picks...tell us about the guys like TJax, Pope, Fredy, Foster :wacko: ...on second thought lets stop talking about those guys because they are stinking up the joint.