[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Battlestar Galactica

Riffraff

"Oath" was one of the best episodes of the series! :D:D Can't wait until next week!

It was great to see the old Starbuck again! That scene in the hanger bay where she rescued Lee and was popping people was vintage Starbuck. That is one woman you don't say frak you to.

Nice to see Roslin getting out of her pity party funk.

I'm looking forward to the Gaeta airlocking/beatdown.

I think Adama and Tigh could have gotten out on that shuttle, but I did like the Butch/Sundance last stand thing. I hope Tigh doesn't really die.

Wouldn't it be something if the other Cylons showed up right about now?

:wacko:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easily one of the best episodes ever.

I so want to airlock Gaeta myself, that snivelling little one-legged freak. I also missed or forgot the meaning of the Baltar's message to Gaeta. I wonder if Baltar could turn out to be their savior after all?

Easily one of the best episodes ever.

I so want to airlock Gaeta myself, that snivelling little one-legged freak. I also missed or forgot the meaning of the Baltar's message to Gaeta. I wonder if Baltar could turn out to be their savior after all?

I forgot what the contents of that message was. Didn't Gaeta lie on the stand in Baltar's trial about Baltar willingly sign the death warrant? Is that what he was talking about? I remember Gaeta went to Baltar's jail cell and had him sign something. That was when he tried to kill Baltar with the pen.

Edited by billay

I forgot what the contents of that message was. Didn't Gaeta lie on the stand in Baltar's trial about Baltar willingly sign the death warrant? Is that what he was talking about? I remember Gaeta went to Baltar's jail cell and had him sign something. That was when he tried to kill Baltar with the pen.

Yes, it was referring to Gaetta attempting to kill Gaius with a pen. And that they both were sentencing people to death on New Caprica. Gaius at gunpoint as President, but Gaetta was willingly giving up names to an asian clone. Most of those names were being killed off as Gaetta was tricked by the clone. If you guys didn't watch the 10 webisodes leading into this season.... do so.

Yes, it was referring to Gaetta attempting to kill Gaius with a pen. And that they both were sentencing people to death on New Caprica. Gaius at gunpoint as President, but Gaetta was willingly giving up names to an asian clone. Most of those names were being killed off as Gaetta was tricked by the clone. If you guys didn't watch the 10 webisodes leading into this season.... do so.

Is that "The Face of the Enemy?"

Alright, this latest episode Friday night was predictable but still very entertaining. Good writing combined with excellent acting makes for a winning combo. :wacko:

You think they are both really dead?

Unless it turns out the entire human race is Cylon,yes.

Great episode,and a somewhat tragic ending.Even in real life,people like the Tom Zerek character have a way of dragging people down with them.

Unless it turns out the entire human race is Cylon,yes.

Great episode,and a somewhat tragic ending.Even in real life,people like the Tom Zerek character have a way of dragging people down with them.

I don;t know. I wouldn;t be suprised to see that they just shot Zarek and not Gaeda.

They have to be dead. Mutineers aren't treated lightly by any service. Yeah, I really liked that little bit about Gaeda finally being at peace with himself and his leg stopping itching. It's the little details like that make for a great show. I'm not looking forward to Tigh's wife coming back though. I hated her character.

I'm more interested where the final 5 come from, and why they are different from the others.

well, that episode answered a lot. there were two or three sections i had to rewind and listen to again.

i don't think i ever noticed that the sharon line was cylon model no. 8, and that the 7s were skipped over. i feel pretty stupid about that. according to the battlestar wiki, "It is also noted by Ellen that Daniel once had a passion for art, a latent ability also seen in Starbuck." (in the scene where sam sees each of the people around him glowing, i noticed that the glow seems to obscure everyone's face but starbuck's. but i couldn't tell if that was intentional.) could tigh and the 6's baby be daniel reborn? did sam's brain die, downloading somewhere else?

Edited by montster

well, that episode answered a lot. there were two or three sections i had to rewind and listen to again.

i don't think i ever noticed that the sharon line was cylon model no. 8, and that the 7s were skipped over. i feel pretty stupid about that. according to the battlestar wiki, "It is also noted by Ellen that Daniel once had a passion for art, a latent ability also seen in Starbuck." (in the scene where sam sees each of the people around him glowing, i noticed that the glow seems to obscure everyone's face but starbuck's. but i couldn't tell if that was intentional.) could tigh and the 6's baby be daniel reborn? did sam's brain die, downloading somewhere else?

Well, BSG did it!! I don't know how but it was amazing

that one single episode can ruin an entire 4 year run. That was, by far, the gheyest thing i've ever seen and actually turned it off 15 minutes before it ended. HORRIBLE. I feel betrayed. "I want to feel the solar windows blow over me....I want to smell dark matter." For pete sakes, what did the writes do, take acid before writing that script? I was expecting a lifetime logo in the bottom corner of the screen. I refuse to finish watching the series after the bucket of chum.

Well, BSG did it!! I don't know how but it was amazing

that one single episode can ruin an entire 4 year run. That was, by far, the gheyest thing i've ever seen and actually turned it off 15 minutes before it ended. HORRIBLE. I feel betrayed. "I want to feel the solar windows blow over me....I want to smell dark matter." For pete sakes, what did the writes do, take acid before writing that script? I was expecting a lifetime logo in the bottom corner of the screen. I refuse to finish watching the series after the bucket of chum.

Just hang in there, Cliaz. There are only a few more episodes to go. This one was bound to be a letdown after the last two.

• 3 weeks later...
The last few episodes were filler to setup the cylon / human showdown. Would have been nice to kill off an important character or two. But alas... they did not.

I'm in it for the long haul now, but those last couple episodes did nothing for me. Can we see Adama cry in his drink one more time? Oh please? Bah.