[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Polish Huddlers

Scooby

What do you call an Italian w/ his hands over his ears and stomping on the ground?

A mine sweeper!

Who put the last bullet in Mussolini's head?

12,000 Italian marksmen.

What do you call an Italian w/ his hands over his ears and stomping on the ground?

A mine sweeper!

Who put the last bullet in Mussolini's head?

12,000 Italian marksmen.

My great uncles got a lot of bargains on used Italian firearms in WWII. Lightly used and only dropped once.

My great uncles got a lot of bargains on used Italian firearms in WWII. Lightly used and only dropped once.

I was just reading a book on Stalin, and in passing they mentioned how the Italians, in WW II, rolled into Albania and then decided to invade Greece. Now, no offense to the Greeks, but as a country, they haven't done all that much for the past 3000 years or so.

So, the Italian army goes into Greece, and not only do they get completely CRUSHED, they lose a big chunk of Albania in the process.

It all goes back to what my history prof told me - "the Italians, historically, have an army that has wonderful looking uniforms and the troops drill very well on the parade ground, but once the shooting starts all hell breaks loose."