[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoff Predictions

Los Gigantes

This is odd, there was a post by someone named 'Sgt Ryan' in this thread, where he said "Indy will win it all. Nothing else matters" Mysteriously, that post has disappeared.

:wacko:

That's because he runs and hides like a scared little cow girl. MEOW!!!!

Cow Girl is supposed to be one word, but apparently you can't type that on this site. Why, DMD?

Edited by fitzkek

Hey Sarge...please stop acting like a stalking tool. TIA.

Hardly, this tool follows me around in league forums, college forums, and this forum.

TO make matters worse, he loves to point out when Im wrong, but fails to post he is wrong more than anyone else here. And I do mean anyone. :wacko:

And thanks for the advice, Ill decide if I want to take it or not. TIA

I don't do that to OTHERS. I do that to YOU. :D

Oh, and :wacko: on my predictions this weekend.

The only one more wrong than me here is you. And I at least try and stir some sh*t with mine sometimes.

I cant help it my 2 favorite teams choke more than most. Which is why I am not predicting a winner in the NC game.

Edited by Sgt Ryan

The only one more wrong than me here is you. And I at least try and stir some sh*t with mine sometimes.

I cant help it my 2 favorite teams choke more than most. Which is why I am not predicting a winner in the NC game.

I never said I was good at predictions, but, at least, right or wrong, mine remain in place. The fact that you went in and deleted a post where you made a wrong prediction simply cements most people's opinions of you.

why was it deleted in the first place?

To save a point I was trying to prove.

Look, I love my teams, OU and Dallas and I predict them to win every game, so when they choke like they have so many times recently, I obviously lose my prediction.

Menudo lets me have it every time, and I could care less what he thinks, but when he went 0-4, I wanted to dish it right back in his grill. But this pompus SOS would have just pointed I was wrong on 1 prediction, Indy and it would have once again taken away from this guy going 0-4. You got to understand Menudo follows me around in the college forum, PMs, league forums, and this forum looking for when Im wrong to lambast me. I dont get his obsession with me, but its obvious one exists. So when this tool goes winless in 4 games, you bet your ass Im going to mention it.

I edited the post back, because I dont really care if he twists me picking Indy, into taking away from his 0-4 prediction. I did it to save my point, but as usual, he finds a way out of his sh*t predictions by something. Just par for the course with him.

Look, I love my teams, OU and Dallas and I predict them to win every game, so when they choke like they have so many times recently, I obviously lose my prediction.

Menudo lets me have it every time, and I could care less what he thinks, but when he went 0-4, I wanted to dish it right back in his grill. But this pompus SOS would have just pointed I was wrong on 1 prediction, Indy and it would have once again taken away from this guy going 0-4. You got to understand Menudo follows me around in the college forum, PMs, league forums, and this forum looking for when Im wrong to lambast me. I dont get his obsession with me, but its obvious one exists. So when this tool goes winless in 4 games, you bet your ass Im going to mention it.

I edited the post back, because I dont really care if he twists me picking Indy, into taking away from his 0-4 prediction. I did it to save my point, but as usual, he finds a way out of his sh*t predictions by something. Just par for the course with him.

Somebody has gotten way into your head, dude. :wacko:

So, uhh, how'd oklahomo do in that Fiesta Bowl last year? :wacko: