[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoff Predictions

Los Gigantes

NFC

Eagles at Vikings: Eagles win, bring pressure all day and force a few turnovers. Not close, but not a laugher.

Falcons at Cardinals: Falcons win a close won, Turner and White both have big games, but more importantly, Ryan makes no big mistakes.

Eagles at Giants: The extra week helps, and the Giants play better the bigger the game. Giants win a close one.

Falcons at Panthers: Panthers win, Peppers forces a key fumble late in the game on a sack of Ryan.

Panthers at Giants: In another over time game, Giants eke out a victory in a great matchup between two very strong teams.

AFC

Colts at Chargers: Chargers pull the upset. LT is healthy again, and Rivers outduels Manning. San Diego may be this years Pitt/NYG...

Ravens at Dolphins: Dolphins win this matchup of rookie head coaches behind a strong running game and mistake free passing by Pennington.

Chargers at Titans: Chargers pull the upset of the season, knocking off a rusty Titans team. The defense plays more like last year's team and bottles up LBJ. Collins throws a couple key pics.

Dolphins at Steelers: Assuming Big Ben is ok, Pitt wins and it isn't close.

Chargers at Steelers: First half is a slug fest, old fashioned smash mouth football, but Rivers opens it up in the second half and San Diego pulls away.

Super Bowl: Chargers vs Giants: Giants repeat behind earth wind and fire, with a solid but not spectacular game by Manning. Aaron Ross is the mvp with two interceptions, including a pic six.

(Homer bias, of course, but they are MY predictions) Now show me yours.

NFC

Eagles at Vikings: Eagles win, bring pressure all day and force a few turnovers. Not close, but not a laugher.

Falcons at Cardinals: Falcons win a close won, Turner and White both have big games, but more importantly, Ryan makes no big mistakes.

Eagles at Giants: The extra week helps, and the Giants play better the bigger the game. Giants win a close one.

Falcons at Panthers: Panthers win, Peppers forces a key fumble late in the game on a sack of Ryan.

Panthers at Giants: In another over time game, Giants eke out a victory in a great matchup between two very strong teams.

AFC

Colts at Chargers: Chargers pull the upset. LT is healthy again, and Rivers outduels Manning. San Diego may be this years Pitt/NYG...

Ravens at Dolphins: Dolphins win this matchup of rookie head coaches behind a strong running game and mistake free passing by Pennington.

Chargers at Titans: Chargers pull the upset of the season, knocking off a rusty Titans team. The defense plays more like last year's team and bottles up LBJ. Collins throws a couple key pics.

Dolphins at Steelers: Assuming Big Ben is ok, Pitt wins and it isn't close.

Chargers at Steelers: First half is a slug fest, old fashioned smash mouth football, but Rivers opens it up in the second half and San Diego pulls away.

Super Bowl: Chargers vs Giants: Giants repeat behind earth wind and fire, with a solid but not spectacular game by Manning. Aaron Ross is the mvp with two interceptions, including a pic six.

(Homer bias, of course, but they are MY predictions) Now show me yours.

Can we wait until the playoffs are set ? :wacko: The team you have in the Super Bowl hasn't secured a spot yet. Good analysis though. I'll put mine up after tonight's game is over.

Edited by Menudo

Can we wait until the playoffs are set ? :D The team you have in the Super Bowl hasn't secured a spot yet. Good analysis though. I'll put mine up after tonight's game is over.

We cant wait to hear how PItt wins it all this year. :wacko:

Indy will win it all, nothing else matters.

edit to add back, Indy will win it all nothing else matters.

Edited by Sgt Ryan

We cant wait to hear how PItt wins it all this year. :wacko:

Congratulations, you've been removed from my ignore list. Like the old man said in "Saving Private Ryan"........ "earn this"

As for your prediction on my prediction, don't be so sure. I really haven't been that confident in the Steelers all season. They've surprised me that they were able to get the record they did, and they can thank the defense, because their offense is below average. Their defense has the ability to keep them in every game, but, their offense also has the ability to give away games, with their AWFUL offensive line, and a QB that holds onto the ball too long.

I am confident in one prediction though, the Steelers WILL make it farther than the Cowboys. :D

how do you figure? Eagles are the 6th seed, which would play the 1 seed...

eagles will play giants if they win , which i believe they will

I realized that later :wacko:

Doesn't matter. The Giants will blow it against the Eagles :D

Congratulations, you've been removed from my ignore list. Like the old man said in "Saving Private Ryan"........ "earn this"

As for your prediction on my prediction, don't be so sure. I really haven't been that confident in the Steelers all season. They've surprised me that they were able to get the record they did, and they can thank the defense, because their offense is below average. Their defense has the ability to keep them in every game, but, their offense also has the ability to give away games, with their AWFUL offensive line, and a QB that holds onto the ball too long.

I am confident in one prediction though, the Steelers WILL make it farther than the Cowboys. :D

LMAO, you have yet to ignore me, you simply cant resist. And I dont blame you. :wacko:

Both of our teams will end the season on a losing note. One and done or losing on the final week, does it really matter. Of course you cant win it all unless you get in, but Indy is going to tear Pitt a new ass, so Ill be able to return the favor in 2 weeks when Pitt is getting their ass handed to them.

NFC

Wildcard Round

#3 Minnesota Vikings OVER #6 Philadelphia Eagles

(Haven't looked at the lines yet, but, I'm assuming Eagles are favored. However, I'm going with the Vikes. I think the Eagles have been too inconsistent this year, and I like the Vikings defense and running game to get the job done at home)

#5 Atlanta Falcons OVER #4 Arizona Cardinals

(Obviously, Arizona is a tougher team at home, but, I don't like the way this team has played recently, and I really like what Matt Ryan brings to the table.)

Divisional Round

#1 New York Giants OVER #5 Atlanta Falcons

(In a very close game, the defending champs have enough to get past the Falcons)

#2 Carolina Panthers OVER #3 Minnesota Vikings

(The Panthers stick with the running game and their defense gets the job done against the Vikes offense)

Championship Round

#2 Carolina Panthers OVER #1 New York Giants

(Repeating as Super Bowl champions is difficult, and the Panthers get it done on the road)

AFC

Wildcard Round

#5 Indianapolis Colts OVER #4 San Diego Chargers

(Yes, the Charges are dangerous, but, the hottest team entering these playoffs are the Indianapolis Colts. It's not always pretty, but, they win)

#3 Miami Dolphins OVER #6 Baltimore Ravens

(This is probably an upset, but, the Dolphins, overlooked all season, get the job done at home against a tough Ravens team)

Divisional Round

#5 Indianapolis Colts OVER #1 Tennessee Titans

(As has happened several times in recent years, the Titans dream season comes to an abrupt end at the hands of their diviisional rivals)

#2 Pittsburgh Steelers OVER #3 Miami Dolphins

(The Steelers defense is too much for Pennington and the Dolphins)

Championship Round

#5 Indianapolis Colts OVER #2 Pittsburgh Steelers

(The Steelers defense is good enough to win it all, but, their offensive struggles and does them in against Manning and the Colts)

Super Bowl

Indianapolis Colts OVER Carolina Panthers

(In a very good game, the best QB in the NFL shines once again on the biggest stage)

Edited by Menudo

My AFC :wacko:

WILDCARD ROUND

Though they lost to Indy during the saeson, they held it close .... and everyone forgets that their offence is clicking too ... Chargers win! :D

Do you really think the Fin's can overcome the Ravens in a game that matters? They are a nice team, but playoff winners they are not. :D

DIVISIONAL ROUND

Chargers stiffled for first half, but score enough to pull it through in a high scoring second half. :D

Raven's expose Pitt's faux offense. It is a battle but only Baltimore is able to score a TDs :D

CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND

Raven's team held at California Agricultural Inspection Station while coming back from bus trip to Las Vegas :D - lose game by forfeit. Investigation by the Governator are held while he looks for Sarah Conner.

OK, up to the Championship round I will go with my predictions , but even though I am a Charger homer, can't see them getting past Championship round unless the state helps :D

SUPERBOWL

Raven's win against anything the NFC can put up (That goes for any AFC representative to the SB)

Edited by Roy

NFC

Wildcard Round

#3 Minnesota Vikings OVER #6 Philadelphia Eagles

(Haven't looked at the lines yet, but, I'm assuming Eagles are favored. However, I'm going with the Vikes. I think the Eagles have been too inconsistent this year, and I like the Vikings defense and running game to get the job done at home)

#5 Atlanta Falcons OVER #4 Arizona Cardinals

(Obviously, Arizona is a tougher team at home, but, I don't like the way this team has played recently, and I really like what Matt Ryan brings to the table.)

Divisional Round

#1 New York Giants OVER #5 Atlanta Falcons

(In a very close game, the defending champs have enough to get past the Falcons)

#2 Carolina Panthers OVER #3 Minnesota Vikings

(The Panthers stick with the running game and their defense gets the job done against the Vikes offense)

Championship Round

#2 Carolina Panthers OVER #1 New York Giants

(Repeating as Super Bowl champions is difficult, and the Panthers get it done on the road)

AFC

Wildcard Round

#5 Indianapolis Colts OVER #4 San Diego Chargers

(Yes, the Charges are dangerous, but, the hottest team entering these playoffs are the Indianapolis Colts. It's not always pretty, but, they win)

#3 Miami Dolphins OVER #6 Baltimore Ravens

(This is probably an upset, but, the Dolphins, overlooked all season, get the job done at home against a tough Ravens team)

Divisional Round

#5 Indianapolis Colts OVER #1 Tennessee Titans

(As has happened several times in recent years, the Titans dream season comes to an abrupt end at the hands of their diviisional rivals)

#2 Pittsburgh Steelers OVER #3 Miami Dolphins

(The Steelers defense is too much for Pennington and the Dolphins)

Championship Round

#5 Indianapolis Colts OVER #2 Pittsburgh Steelers

(The Steelers defense is good enough to win it all, but, their offensive struggles and does them in against Manning and the Colts)

Super Bowl

Indianapolis Colts OVER Carolina Panthers

(In a very good game, the best QB in the NFL shines once again on the biggest stage)

WOW, 0-4. Im not sure anyone but you could go o-fer in 4 different games.

OH what do you do to others. WRONG AGAIN...... :wacko:

OH what do you do to others. WRONG AGAIN...... :D

I don't do that to OTHERS. I do that to YOU. :D

Oh, and :wacko: on my predictions this weekend.

OH what do you do to others. WRONG AGAIN...... :D

This is odd, there was a post by someone named 'Sgt Ryan' in this thread, where he said "Indy will win it all. Nothing else matters" Mysteriously, that post has disappeared.

:wacko: