[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Miami Dolphins

Flip_Side

Did a thread last week and it worked so let's try it again.

Joey- Step up the intensity again this week, after calling your ex head coach out you need to stick it to em baby!

Pennington- Show them why you should have been MVP! Peyton and the person tied for 2nd with you(Turner) are already out of the playoffs, let's get it done.

Ricky- Keep your head up, you should have caught that wide open trick pass from Chad out of the wildcat formation. Redeem yourself this time....

Ronnie- Prove that your a pro-bowler, run over Ray Ray for me a few times.

We will only lose this game if we beat ourselves. Don't turn the ball over like we usually don't and we should be on our way to Pittsburgh for a rematch Vs your old team Joey!

I'm sleeping in my Dolphins gear tonight, probably won't be able to sleep again anyway.

Let's go FINS!

Edited by Flip_Side

As a Charger fan, I've got mixed feelings about who I want to win.

But only matters if the Chargers can get lucky again next week:

On one hand, I'd rather the Chargers play the Dolphins as they match up better than against Baltimore.

On the other hand, the Chargers could have a home game if they get to play a lower seed (Baltimore).

Just happy to have a game next week.

Edited by Riffraff

Still not sure how the Phins went 11-5 and are hosting a playoff game; likely due to the fact the Hawks almost beat them in Miami. :wacko:

You've obviously never seen a Miami Dolphin game or paid much attention to them atleast. Every single game is like that, it's always down to the wire whether it's a good team or a completely horrible team we're playing.

Did a thread last week and it worked so let's try it again.

Joey- Step up the intensity again this week, after calling your ex head coach out you need to stick it to em baby!

Pennington- Show them why you should have been MVP! Peyton and the person tied for 2nd with you(Turner) are already out of the playoffs, let's get it done.

Ricky- Keep your head up, you should have caught that wide open trick pass from Chad out of the wildcat formation. Redeem yourself this time....

Ronnie- Prove that your a pro-bowler, run over Ray Ray for me a few times.

We will only lose this game if we beat ourselves. Don't turn the ball over like we usually don't and we should be on our way to Pittsburgh for a rematch Vs your old team Joey!

I'm sleeping in my Dolphins gear tonight, probably won't be able to sleep again anyway.

Let's go FINS!

We're on our way to the game in about 30 min. Cannot wait. Been a long time since I've been to a playoff game. Look for me on TV. :wacko:

You've obviously never seen a Miami Dolphin game or paid much attention to them atleast.

I pretty much made that point apparent in my post. But Seattle was in a streak where they weren't even competing with anyone at home, let alone on the road.

Edited by bushwacked