[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fins-Ravens

Flip_Side

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can easily see this being a 19-7 Dolphins win if they can play generally error-free football, and just as easily see a 27-9 Ravens win if MIA makes some mistakes ... I'll be curious to see how well the somewhat underrated MIA defense can do against the somewhat underrated BAL offense and vice-versa as the game unfolds.

Bout to post the same thing. Haven't watched Flacco much this year, looks impressive so far.

I've seen enough and if the running game is working, much like Ryan this year, he's very solid.

Between the two, Flacco has shown more gamer instinct to me. He's had some flashes of schoolyard ball and that's somewhat dangerous, but a great characteristic to have in a QB ISMHO.

Flacco showing weakness. I'm totally unimpressed with the Dolphins' LB corp and their inability to fill the gaps on the run. That will need to change or they'll get beat down and eventually worn out. Fins need to pass first and run next for this series.

... Should have been zipped right in there.

We have a 15-post message board penalty ... improper use of the word "zipped" in a post related to any pass thrown by Chad Pennington.

Not to take anything away from the season he's had, but ... zip on the ball is not exactly Pennington's strong point as a QB these days.

:wacko: