[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fins-Ravens

Flip_Side

Ravens looks pretty darn good. Reminiscent of that Super Bowl team in 2000. Great D, just good enough on O. We'll see how good they are next week against the Steelers. I don't think they'll pull that off.

Ravens go to Tennessee I think.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ravens looks pretty darn good. Reminiscent of that Super Bowl team in 2000. Great D, just good enough on O. We'll see how good they are next week against the Steelers. I don't think they'll pull that off.

Ravens play titans next week and not the steelers ...and i congratulate the Titans on a great season as it ends next sunday :wacko:

Edited by isleseeya

They are the #6 seed so, the will be playing the Titans.

ETA...nevermind.

Edited by bushwacked

That was done about 90 minutes ago.

Nah that Int Chad threw on 1st and goal before the other TD drive and then that fumble for a big loss by Ginn is really what sealed it for us. We had a lot of momentum especially leading up to that Ginn mishap.

Ravens go to Tennessee I think.

Ravens play titans next week and not the steelers ...and i congratulate the Titans on a great season as it ends next sunday :wacko:

They are the #6 seed so, the will be playing the Titans.

ETA...nevermind.

Pile on!!

Pile on!!

I believe Tenn. stays at home and hosts the Ravens....nobody said it that way right?

They should both be good games. Each team faced each other earlier in the year.

SD vs Pitt (Pitt won 11-10)

Balt vs Tenn (Tenn won 13-10)

Edited by dino88

They go to Tenn. :D:wacko::D

Edited by Front Row

I can easily see this being a 19-7 Dolphins win if they can play generally error-free football, and just as easily see a 27-9 Ravens win if MIA makes some mistakes....

MIA made some mistakes...

I only wish my crystal ball was that clear when I made my Smackbowl picks, I'd be rolling in tube socks.

:wacko:

Ravens looks pretty darn good. Reminiscent of that Super Bowl team in 2000. Great D, just good enough on O. We'll see how good they are next week ...

Not sure that another passing game such as 9-23 / 135 / 0 / 0 from Flacco will take them any further into the playoffs (no matter who they play next week and/or how well the BAL defense plays) but I give the kid credit for not making a bunch of game-killer mistakes today against MIA ... the zero INTs he threw was the important part of his stat line.

Not sure that another passing game such as 9-23 / 135 / 0 / 0 from Flacco will take them any further into the playoffs (no matter who they play next week and/or how well the BAL defense plays) but I give the kid credit for not making a bunch of game-killer mistakes today against MIA ... the zero INTs he threw was the important part of his stat line.

His QB sneak TD to put the game away was also pretty solid.