[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

3 Cheers for Kathy Griffin

tazinib1

agree to disagree - don't think I've ever seen her be funny even once. Just trashy, obnoxious and annoying. oh well

+1

Wurd. I'd rather listen to fingernails on a chalkboard. They're funnier and less annoying.

+1

One of the most annoying "entertainers??" :wacko: that makes me wonder how she keeps finding work!

agree to disagree - don't think I've ever seen her be funny even once. Just trashy, obnoxious and annoying. oh well

Wurd. I'd rather listen to fingernails on a chalkboard. They're funnier and less annoying.

+1

+1

One of the most annoying "entertainers??" :wacko: that makes me wonder how she keeps finding work!

concur

Ok maybe I'm abit partial to her cause I worked with her on a benefit concert for the USO/Marines here in San Diego last year. Along with her,Janet Jackson, Snoop Dog, Clint Black, ZZ Top, Jessica Simpson, Pamela Anderson and some other talent were there. As a talent PA back then, I was assigned to Kathy Griffin and Jessica Simpson. She (Kathy) was the ONLY "star" to take time out between spots on stage to talk to the special guests (wounded in action marines and family). Everybody else seemed to avoid them like the plague.

Ok maybe I'm abit partial to her cause I worked with her on a benefit concert for the USO/Marines here in San Diego last year. Along with her,Janet Jackson, Snoop Dog, Clint Black, ZZ Top, Jessica Simpson, Pamela Anderson and some other talent were there.

"other" talent?