[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vincent Jackson busted for DUI?

TDFFFreak

I really really hope he wasn't driving under the influence. He seems like such a good guy.

If this charge turns out to be true, A.J. will not be happy!!

+1

He was looking like he could be the #1 WR there next year. Don't piss off the coaches.

It is AJ he has to worry about. Crazy thing is that AJ singles VJax out for his effort ahainst the Colts DESPITE not gettong a catch for his play.

Dumb A$$

He shouldn't be allowed to play. Why reward his stupidity with playing time? Bench him I say.

I had no problem with the Steelers suspending Holmes for a game after his little driving with blunts in his car. I would never survive as an owner in todays NFL. I also think harsh penalty should be dished out and I don't care about the innocent until proven guilty stuff. If I was paying you the money that the Vincent Jacksons of the NFL get paid, I would think at the very least you could keep yourself from getting a DUI. I think showing players what will happen if you eff up sends a pretty clear message from the owners that dish out the harsh discipline.