[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bradford returning, Greisham too

Sgt Ryan

Doesn't take long for the gracious in defeat version of Sgt. Ryan to turn back into the bitterman that he is deep down.

Kinda sucks to lose to a team that, according to you, didn't even belong in the game. Brings back memories of losses to Boise St and WVU...

The guy is totally clueless. "Florida loses the game if Harvin doesn't play?" Who cares? :wacko: He played. They won. It's always something with this guy. Grow the F-Up.

Florida beat Oklahoma because Oklahoma got outplayed when the game was on the line in the 2nd half. Florida's defense shut down Oklahoma's offense. Oklahoma did not execute at crucial times in the 1st half. With Harvin, without Harvin. With Murray, without Murray. Florida is a better team than Oklahoma and proved it on the field. Carry on.

The guy is totally clueless. "Florida loses the game if Harvin doesn't play?" Who cares? :wacko: He played. They won. It's always something with this guy. Grow the F-Up.

Florida beat Oklahoma because Oklahoma got outplayed when the game was on the line in the 2nd half. Florida's defense shut down Oklahoma's offense. Oklahoma did not execute at crucial times in the 1st half. With Harvin, without Harvin. With Murray, without Murray. Florida is a better team than Oklahoma and proved it on the field. Carry on.

Schooling you used to be fun. You used to at least be right once out of 10 times. Now its talking out both sides of your mouth at all times.

You said a RB can be replaced by another and it not big loss. Which is why I mentioned Harvin. FLA doesnt win that game without Harvin. Period. FLA doesnt score more than 7 points without him.

Nothing else matters but who won, but to bunk another one of your points, Harvin was the difference maker. BTW, Harvin wont be there next yr. :D

You said a RB can be replaced by another and it not big loss. Which is why I mentioned Harvin. FLA doesnt win that game without Harvin. Period. FLA doesnt score more than 7 points without him.

How do you know this? Florida managed to score 31 pts in the SEC Championship game without Harvin. It is possible that someone would have stepped up if Harvin wasn't available.

Now if you said, "Florida doesn't win without the performance by their defense, shutting down a team that had not scored less than 35 all season," I'd be in agreement with you.

How do you know this? Florida managed to score 31 pts in the SEC Championship game without Harvin. It is possible that someone would have stepped up if Harvin wasn't available.

Now if you said, "Florida doesn't win without the performance by their defense, shutting down a team that had not scored less than 35 all season," I'd be in agreement with you.

LMAO, FLA couldnt score 31 on OU with Harvin, so that shows how stupid your argument is.

I watched the damn game, I know what I saw, and Rainey/Demps couldnt do crap. Harvin was the difference maker, and if you are disagreeing, you are as stupid as I thought you were.

LMAO, FLA couldnt score 31 on OU with Harvin, so that shows how stupid your argument is.

I watched the damn game, I know what I saw, and Rainey/Demps couldnt do crap. Harvin was the difference maker, and if you are disagreeing, you are as stupid as I thought you were.

I find that whenever anyone disagrees with you, you tell them that they are stupid and that you now own them. You told me that OU was going to definitely beat Florida and you were incorrect. Yet, I never said you were stupid. You were just wrong.

I find that whenever anyone disagrees with you, you tell them that they are stupid and that you now own them. You told me that OU was going to definitely beat Florida and you were incorrect. Yet, I never said you were stupid. You were just wrong.

Your stupidity has nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing with me. Now you know.

I respect plenty of people who disagree with me, but there are some who are just morons and dont have a clue about the sport. You just happen to fit in that category like Gilligan, roadkill, and a few others who post in this forum.

Your stupidity has nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing with me. Now you know.

I respect plenty of people who disagree with me, but there are some who are just morons and dont have a clue about the sport. You just happen to fit in that category like Gilligan, roadkill, and a few others who post in this forum.

Am I stupid or am I ignorant? Ignorant people can learn, stupid people cannot.

However, you are correct. My agreement/disagreement has nothing to do with my level of intellect. I'm wondering if you could point to some of those on the college board whom you have disagreed with and not called derogatory names. I've tried to think of some of them on my own and can't come up with any. But then again, I'm not very bright.

Schooling you used to be fun. You used to at least be right once out of 10 times. Now its talking out both sides of your mouth at all times.

Nothing else matters but who won, but to bunk another one of your points, Harvin was the difference maker. BTW, Harvin wont be there next yr. :wacko:

This is getting old. Once again, you're wrong. And once again I get the chance to show what a tool you are. Thanks :D What I said was that an injury to a running back is one of the easiest to hide. It happens time after time in the college game and in the pro's. The talent difference between the 1st string RB and the second string RB is, most of the time, very small. Would Murray have helped Oklahoma? Maybe. But, as I said his back up had a good game and played well.

Obviously, if Bradford goes down it has a significant impact on the game. With Murray, not so much. And the same goes for Harvin. Did he have a big impact in the game? Yes. Does Florida beat Oklahoma if he doesn't play? Nobody will ever know but I would venture to say Yes. Florida's Defense, Tim Tebow, Percy Harvin and Oklahoma's poor execution in critical moments, in that order, is the reason Oklahoma went back to Sooner Land with another Big Loss in a BCS bowl game. For you to say Florida doesn't win the game or score more than 7 points without Harvin just shows your ignorance and your man love for your boy Percy :D

Pure class. Your kids must be proud. :wacko:

:wacko: That's my favorite part. Gotta love it when dudes just declare themselves the winner of an argument despite not really having anything to point to.

Sarge, I hate to break it to you, but you make it pretty damned hard for us to take anything you say for granted considering that you're wrong pretty damned often.

Again, I ask the ? - why do you guys even bother with and engage with him like he is a rational human?

he is a fool that is obviously off his meds, crazy and the biggest azzhole on the huddle by far.

Just Say No

Roadkill, you cant stop. Why would expect others too. I created this post about Bradford and the Sooners, yet here come every one of you tools in here. Pretty sad really. :wacko:

Roadkill, you cant stop. Why would expect others too. I created this post about Bradford and the Sooners, yet here come every one of you tools in here. Pretty sad really. :wacko:

:D wildcat and Roadkill are 2 different Huddlers.

I know BJ,

Ive nicknamed

Wildcat - roadkill

professor - Gilligan.

etc.....

Those names just fit better than the ones they chose for themselves.

:wacko: I wonder what everyone would pick for your nickname? Maybe someone should put up a poll or start a thread for ideas. :D

:wacko: I wonder what everyone would pick for your nickname? Maybe someone should put up a poll or start a thread for ideas. :D

There's actually been a few I can recall if this helps get your list started.

Sgt. Shortbus (funny)

Private Ryan (obvious)

This one is rather cumbersome but could have potential if there was a way to tighten it up.

"Hey big boy, they call me sarge"