[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Superbowl Parties

nuke'em ttg

Where - Church Hall

Attendance How many- 50

What Food ya doin: Buffet: Filet Mignon, BBQ pulled pork, Homemade Mac/Cheese, Baked Ziti, Wings, veggies, munchies (cooking all day)

What Drink: Beer/Soda/Wine

How: 50" HDTV

Pick a Winner: Go Cards

$8 a person. Never a money-maker. Just a great time. Also $5 squares.

Where - Home

Attendance How many- 5-10, not including my kids and wife.

What Food ya doin: My famous wings, Chili Cheese Dip, misc chips and dip and maybe some riblets.

What Drink: Beer but may sprinkle in a Gin and Tonic.

Pick a Winner: AZ 24-23

:wacko:

Where -local sports bar

Attendance - seating capacity 250 ($25 per seat and I got a bar seat in a numbered draw of the hat)

What Food - Ribeye steak sandwich is included with the cost

What Drink: $10 in drinks included but rounds will be flying around the bar all night

This bar is a Steeler fan mecha. As fate would have it, I get to sit in Steeler country lol. I'll be pissing off Steeler fans all game rooting for my boy Kurt.

where you goin?

I'm sorry, but I absolutely DESPISE Super Bowl parties. Everybody yaps all game long until the commercial breaks. I went over ten years without hearing one second of audio from the game itself. I can't ever get a seat, sometimes I can't see the tv if I do, and I'm tired of standing up for four hours when I take the game more seriously than just about everybody else there. I decided when the Seahawks played that I would watch the game with no more than five people, and no women allowed. I've been watching them like that for the past three years and have found the whole experience to be much, much more enjoyable.

No invites this year, eh? :wacko:

Well that was one hell of a game. :wacko:

Party was fun, a small group of close friends. BBQ'ed some burgers and dogs and tossed back a few cold ones. Didn't think we had enough for a squares game before the game started but a few more people showed up so we decided to throw in 50 cents a square into a game at halftime. Ended up taking the 3rd quarter.... and the end of game prize. :D So, up 40-something bucks, buzzed, full belly and watched one hell of a game. Would have won more had I any money in my Bodog account. Woulda bet my last dollar the Cards would at least cover.

Hope y'all had a fun Super Bowl Sunday.

Where - Pizza Place in Berwyn ($165, includes a $100 square, food before the game, at the half and after the game, 3 raffles after game, usually a LCD, plus all and anything you want to drink from 4:30pm til the end of the game) Been doing this for ~18 years.

Attendance How many- 100+

What Food ya doin: Pizza and Beef samiches before, pasta and salad at the half, and make your own samich after.

What Drink: Open Bar

Pick a Winner: Pitt 27 AZ 23

Add to the before game food list....Shrimp, Italian Sausage, and Tacos! After all that I ate nothing at the Half, cept for some bread, and only made myself a "Polish sammich" as my Dad called it (Meat, wrapped around cheese, and another layer of meat...no bread) after the game. Burp....

Where - Pizza Place in Berwyn ($165, includes a $100 square, food before the game, at the half and after the game, 3 raffles after game, usually a LCD, plus all and anything you want to drink from 4:30pm til the end of the game) Been doing this for ~18 years.

Attendance How many- 100+

What Food ya doin: Pizza and Beef samiches before, pasta and salad at the half, and make your own samich after.

What Drink: Open Bar

Pick a Winner: Pitt 27 AZ 23

Add to the before game food list....Shrimp, Italian Sausage, and Tacos! After all that I ate nothing at the Half, cept for some bread, and only made myself a "Polish sammich" as my Dad called it (Meat, wrapped around cheese, and another layer of meat...no bread) after the game. Burp....

Loved your prediction of the game, my friend. :wacko: