[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need a new hacky sack

Clubfoothead

Which one?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. pick one

• http://www.footbagshop.com/sand-footbags/firefly-32-sand.html
    • http://www.worldfootbag.com/catalog2/show/711
    • Sack of Puddy

The one I've had since college is my favorite ever. It looks like the firefly, but if it was one, the logo has long worn off. It's suede/felt soft with the sand inside. It's the most controllable stallable sack I've ever kicked around and I love it. The review on that site say it leaks, and mine never did even after years... so I'm not sure it's the same brand.

Man I wish I knew some people who kicked it around these days. I love to hack.

The one I've had since college is my favorite ever. It looks like the firefly, but if it was one, the logo has long worn off. It's suede/felt soft with the sand inside. It's the most controllable stallable sack I've ever kicked around and I love it. The review on that site say it leaks, and mine never did even after years... so I'm not sure it's the same brand.

Man I wish I knew some people who kicked it around these days. I love to hack.

It's been about 5 years since I've kicked one around. I started working out about two years ago and no matter how much I stretch, I don't feel very limber. This should be just what the doctor ordered.

Ever play a game called EBON?

Edited by Clubfoothead

Ever play a game called EBON?

:wacko:

The only games I've ever played were "keep the hack off the ground", volleyball, and a drunken game where if you could kick it three times to yourself without someone stealing it you could blast it at someone else as hard as you can.