[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Something II

H8tank

By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure of $20.3 million in migration assistance to the Palestinian refugees and conflict victims in Gaza.

The "presidential determination" which allows hundreds of thousands of Palestinians with ties to Hamas to resettle in the United States was signed on January 27 and appeared in the Federal Register on February 4.

President Obama's decision, according to the Register, was necessitated by "the urgent refugee and migration needs" of the "victims."

Few on Capital Hill took note that the order provides a free ticket replete with housing and food allowances to individuals who have displayed their overwhelming support of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) in the parliamentary election of January 2006.

It's probably nothing.

Some $13.5m. of the funds, which comes on top of $85m. in relief the US had already committed for 2009, will go primarily to the UN Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees. Another $6m. will go to the International Committee of the Red Cross and $800,000 will be given to the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA).

We're not allowing "Hamas members" to migrate here. Please show where "to the USA" or the revocation of laws that prevent migration to this country of established terrorists. Which is, of course, what you are saying. And which, of course, is not remotely true.

Does Hamas control that area?

Is Hamas considered a terrorist organization?

Should we be giving them Millions of $$$?

Close Gitmo, go on al jazeera, give millions more to terrorists... do you think this will make them love us? When they kill more Americans, what will you say then, it's still W's fault? :wacko:

Perhaps, just perhaps, this is intended to bring over people in Gaza who oppose Hamas. (And there are a number of such people and they definitely face retribution from Hamas for their opposition.)

(Or, of course, we could be just importing terrorists who will kill all of us as soon as we blink.)

My first reaction... :wacko::D

Then I realized that we will probably be smart enough to force them to put a sign in there yard saying" Known Jihadist Lives Here", kinda like we make the child molesters do. They will then be easy to identify and track down once they have committed their horrendous crimes.

Coming soon to a hospital near you!

“After Israel ended its aggression in the Gaza Strip, the Health Ministry was surprised (:wacko:) that Hamas militants returned to their old behavior, expelling medical staff and using medical centers as detention centers, and for torture and interrogation,” the statement said.

http://www.maannews.net/en/index.php?opr=S...ls&ID=35588

Rita Katz wrote about being at an IAP conference in Chicago. IAP is the Islamic Association for Palestine. There were lots of booths at the conference for "charitable" organizations, and at one of these booths, Katz met a man she already knew about: Muhammad Salah.

Then he told Katz his story. He had been a Palestinian with an American citizenship, a used-car salesman, working in Chicago when he went to Israel to "visit family and friends." But in Israel he was arrested by the Israeli authorities and thrown into prison for five years!

Katz looked appropriately appalled and asked why in heaven's name would they put him in prison? "Because the Israelis oppress innocent Palestinians," he said. "And do you know what is the most shocking part? When I returned to the U.S., after I was tortured and I thought I was going to die in that prison, the Americans placed me under investigation and froze my assets! Me, an innocent citizen, a car dealer, a family man, father of five!"

:D

That poor, innocent man, disgusting Americans. :wacko: