[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NE /KC Trade - Is there more to it than what we see

Sgt Ryan

for some strange reason....before the steelers won the superbowl the patriots were the favorite to win it next year at 6-1....and when the steelers won it....their odds became 6-1 to win it next year as well....pretty funny that a team that was 11-5 in the worst division in football last year was the favorite to win it all in vegas....lolol....

Pretty funny the favorite this past year, didnt make the playoffs. lolol :wacko:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty funny the favorite this past year, didnt make the playoffs. lolol :wacko:

well they were the favorite going into this year...but what i was referring to was the odds going into this year..vegas released odds on the upcoming season before the superbowl....pats favorites...and when the steelers won...they gave the steelers the same odds.....I KNOW! amazing they are still the favorite!s!! i dunno how...because vegas always loses! and they are usually very off the mark!!! lol...loser

Do you know how many 1st round picks dont pan out. And not all of those teams are crippled. Hell Pitt just won the Super Bowl, with Mendenhall being hurt all year.

And thank you for your analysis of your Pats.

New England traded -its 1st to San Francisco the year before, so you would have 2 1st the next yr, only to have one take by the league, and this is what you call one step ahead of the league.

:wacko:

no...you know what i call being a step ahead of the league?? trading a 1st and 3rd for an overrated piece of crap like roy williams!! thats how you do it...thats how you win division titles(oh sorry)....yer a friggin joke...nodbody here is backing you....yer a loser

no...you know what i call being a step ahead of the league?? trading a 1st and 3rd for an overrated piece of crap like roy williams!! thats how you do it...thats how you win division titles(oh sorry)....yer a friggin joke...nodbody here is backing you....yer a loser

Actually it was ahead of the curve. That move allowed Dallas to release TO.

If you actually had a clue, TO is the reason Roy never got involved last year.

Thanks for resorting back to personal attacks. It really shows you are winning, trust me. It really is. :wacko:

You have been exposed so many times in this thread, its amazing you dont already know you are be schooled.

well they were the favorite going into this year...but what i was referring to was the odds going into this year..vegas released odds on the upcoming season before the superbowl....pats favorites...and when the steelers won...they gave the steelers the same odds.....I KNOW! amazing they are still the favorite!s!! i dunno how...because vegas always loses! and they are usually very off the mark!!! lol...loser

Vegas is to get people to bet, has nothing to do with who is the best team. Or are you really this clueless.

Edited by Sgt Ryan

Thanks for resorting back to personal attacks. It really shows you are winning, trust me. It really is. :wacko:

You have been exposed so many times in this thread, its amazing you dont already know you are be schooled.

bahahaha....show me where anyone on this board will back you

Vegas is to get people to bet, has nothing to do with who is the best team. Or are you really this clueless.

vegas doest lose money over the long haul...its why the drinks are always free......why did they make, an 11-5 team in the worst division in football, the odds on favorite to win it all next year??? lol...probably because they are stupid!!!

i dont know i be schooled....tell me more about how TO is the reason roy never got involved last year....i dont know how i are be schooled

vegas doest lose money over the long haul...its why the drinks are always free......why did they make, an 11-5 team in the worst division in football, the odds on favorite to win it all next year??? lol...probably because they are stupid!!!

Do you actually know how odds work.

Vegas doesnt lose money when good to average teams win the Super Bowl. THey lose when long shots do.

Seriously, do you have a clue about anything.

You have proved the Pats are ahead of the curve by losing a 1st round pick, and how Vegas doesnt lose money because it gave one team terrible returns on winning the SB.

Wow, I feel stupid for arguing with ignorance. I will never get that half hour back again, and you cant even carry on a conversation without a personal attack, every time you are schooled. Or diverting attention away from the subject at hand, you know the Pats trade with KC being fishy, to next years SB odds.

I think I have wasted enough time kicking you in the nuts for one night. Problem is, you are to stupid to even know what is going on.

hey if the 9ers want joe staley..well take mayo....and yeah...it is being ahead of the nfl...most teams being stirpped of a first rounder would be crippled...not us....cause were way ahead of the curve....yer questioned is answered...it may not be the answer you want...but its an answer(oh sorry how we flipped matt cassel and vrabel into a 2nd round pick....34...almost a first rounder...i know its not what the cowboys would have demanded....but not too bad for what cassel was to us=basically useless....lolol

Quit talking about being stripped of a first round pick - that was hardly a punishment - Having two first rounders would have created money issues. They lost a pick but did not lose the salary cap they would have paid that 1st round pick - all it enabled The Pats to do was spend more money in Free Agency on a player where they knew his capabilities - That punishment handed out by the NFL in my opinion was a joke.

Also don't tgive the argument that othere teams were doing it and it does not create an advantage - The Patriots DID it and they would not knowingly break the rules if it did not create some sort of advantage.

Now you two may carry on your argument.

Quit talking about being stripped of a first round pick - that was hardly a punishment - Having two first rounders would have created money issues. They lost a pick but did not lose the salary cap they would have paid that 1st round pick - all it enabled The Pats to do was spend more money in Free Agency on a player where they knew his capabilities - That punishment handed out by the NFL in my opinion was a joke.

Also don't tgive the argument that othere teams were doing it and it does not create an advantage - The Patriots DID it and they would not knowingly break the rules if it did not create some sort of advantage.

Now you two may carry on your argument.

u know what...the punishment was a joke....i agree

the crime was also a joke too...

there isnt much of an argument here...im pretty sure bring back pat ended that....this is a bitter cowboys fan just venting his frustrations....nothing more or less

Edited by forever in debt to mo lewis

Vrabel was never going to be dumped, He costs less than Adalius Thomas, and is a more effective player. If anyone was going to be dumped, it was Thomas.

My facts are straight.

Freeing up Cassell and that 17 mil meant the team didnt need to cut any LB. My point is Vrabel didnt need to be cut. The team was in good shape as it was, just by dealing Cassell.

And why do you fail to recognize, NE could have traded down from that 1, and got more picks, and still kept Vrabel. Or signed him to a long term deal. Are you telling me he is too old to play LB for your team?

You can spew all the facts you want about salary cap implications, or whatever other cover up you care to spew. But the fact is you dont give up a franchise type calibur QB for a 2nd round pick, and throw in one of your better defensive players for nothing. The team definately could have kept Vrabel at his number, signed him to another deal, and reduced that number for this year. Its not like they now dont have to replace his leadership and experience, as well as production.

Really? They are? Are you sure?

The fact is Vrabel WAS going to be released if something else wasn't worked out. Just like Law was. Just like Milloy was. Why? They would have cost too much to keep. You can choose to ignore the facts, but that doesn't change anything. You have no idea what you're talking about. THEY DIDN'T WANT TO KEEP VRABEL! That's the ENTIRE point of the trade. NOBODY who offered a 1st round pick would take on Vrabel's contract. Period. End of discussion. Go away now.

Really? They are? Are you sure?

The fact is Vrabel WAS going to be released if something else wasn't worked out. Just like Law was. Just like Milloy was. Why? They would have cost too much to keep. You can choose to ignore the facts, but that doesn't change anything. You have no idea what you're talking about. THEY DIDN'T WANT TO KEEP VRABEL! That's the ENTIRE point of the trade. NOBODY who offered a 1st round pick would take on Vrabel's contract. Period. End of discussion. Go away now.

This is a complete joke. New England didnt want to keep Vrabel is the biggest joke Ive ever heard from a Pats fan.

What do they want to cut Brady next.

A team built on glue guys like Vrabel, who is in the last year of his deal, and easily could have been extended to bring down a 4 mil cap number, which isnt that bad considering what he brings to the locker room, and table on the field. You are a complete idiot, to even suggest NE didnt want to keep Vrabel.

The facts are, other teams offered more for Cassell

By dealing Cassell, they free up 17 mil in cap space, so none of their backers needed to be cut.

And are you telling me, Denver wouldnt have taken Vrabel in that trade. I call complete BS on that as well.

let me give you some advice, the louder you talk, all Caps. The more times you repeat yourself, as you have clearly done over and over, do not change the facts.

Geez, Pats fans are the biggest tools on the planet. Well not all of them. Sorry Nick.

So you think the Pats and Chiefs (BB and Pioli) are in some sort of cohoots because the Pats could have received a better pick then the one they got? Yeah I'm sure they left a better deal for them on the table just to help out a friend. This isn't really that much of a competitive league or anything like that. I'm sure all sorts of deals go down to help out friends instead of doing something better for the team.

This is a complete joke. New England didnt want to keep Vrabel is the biggest joke Ive ever heard from a Pats fan.

What do they want to cut Brady next.

A team built on glue guys like Vrabel, who is in the last year of his deal, and easily could have been extended to bring down a 4 mil cap number, which isnt that bad considering what he brings to the locker room, and table on the field. You are a complete idiot, to even suggest NE didnt want to keep Vrabel.

The facts are, other teams offered more for Cassell

By dealing Cassell, they free up 17 mil in cap space, so none of their backers needed to be cut.

And are you telling me, Denver wouldnt have taken Vrabel in that trade. I call complete BS on that as well.

let me give you some advice, the louder you talk, all Caps. The more times you repeat yourself, as you have clearly done over and over, do not change the facts.

Geez, Pats fans are the biggest tools on the planet. Well not all of them. Sorry Nick.

surely if BB is hiding something then mcdaniels probably knows just as much as pioli....so anyday now we should expect the patriots to be handing denver a sweet deal....

lolol you said glenn dorsey would be taking over mayo if they redrafted today....lolol

then again...yer trying to act like the pats traded a 25 year old linebacker coming off a pro bowl season as part of a coverup!!

And are you saying you couldnt have dealt Vrabel to NYJ or Cle for something, if you chose just to dump him. TO just throw him in to this deal makes it worse than taking less than the highest compensation available for Cassell alone.

I could give a rats ass about the franchise, but they are not stupid. And by saying that, this deal is fishy as hell. All the Pats homers can come to the defense of their team, as many of you did during spygate only to be proven your team cheated its ass off in the first place. This certainly looks like another example of shaky dealings to me.

this one still gets me....its too much

yeah lets trade him to a bitter division rival!!!! oh that would have made muchhhh more sense!! lol

surely if BB is hiding something then mcdaniels probably knows just as much as pioli....so anyday now we should expect the patriots to be handing denver a sweet deal....

lolol you said glenn dorsey would be taking over mayo if they redrafted today....lolol

then again...yer trying to act like the pats traded a 25 year old linebacker coming off a pro bowl season as part of a coverup!!

LMAO, yea I say with a certainly Dorsey goes before Mayo if the draft were done today.

Dorsey is a rare disruptive DT, that is a true difference maker.

Mayo is a nice player, but isnt anywhere close to the player Dorsey is.

Mayo plays inside next to the ancient one Tedy Bruschi, which made him look a ton better, because Bruschi couldnt make a play to save his life at this stage of his career.

Look at the money Haynesworth just got. Dorsey is the same kind of player.

this one still gets me....its too much

yeah lets trade him to a bitter division rival!!!! oh that would have made muchhhh more sense!! lol

Hey numbnut, if you were cutting him anyway, then what do you care. You traded Bledsoe to a divison rival, the Bills under Belicheat.

Yea, you make sense.

Hey numbnut, if you were cutting him anyway, then what do you care. You traded Bledsoe to a divison rival, the Bills under Belicheat.

Yea, you make sense.

they traded bledsoe because they knew he was a dog...and it wouldnt better that team...belichick couldnt stand bledsoe as a quarterback

regardless of how much the pats or anyone thinks vrabel has declined....sending a guy who knows your defense inside and out to a bitter division rival doesnt make that much sense

i make plenty of sense

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=225065

classic sarge right there....mark it down boys! mark it down!!!!

LMAO, yea I say with a certainly Dorsey goes before Mayo if the draft were done today.

Dorsey is a rare disruptive DT, that is a true difference maker.

Mayo is a nice player, but isnt anywhere close to the player Dorsey is.

Mayo plays inside next to the ancient one Tedy Bruschi, which made him look a ton better, because Bruschi couldnt make a play to save his life at this stage of his career.

Look at the money Haynesworth just got. Dorsey is the same kind of player.

dorsey is the same kind of player as haynesworth? lolol

yer making me laugh hard....in ben ROFLisberger over here

cmon...dorsey is like 6-1 barely 300lbs...haynesworth is an absolute beast of a man

dorsey is the same kind of player as haynesworth? lolol

yer making me laugh hard....in ben ROFLisberger over here

cmon...dorsey is like 6-1 barely 300lbs...haynesworth is an absolute beast of a man

Since when does same kind of player mean, they are the same height/weight

Both are rare disruptive DT. Geez, you not only cant spell, but you cant read either.

I wont waste anymore time on a tool like you.

This post is about the NE/KC trade, and every time you get schooled with that, you try and turn it into something else.

Vegas, Mayo, Pats ahead of NFL curve by losing a 1st rounder, etc......

I wont respond to anything else not related to the topic at hand.

Since when does same kind of player mean, they are the same height/weight

Both are rare disruptive DT. Geez, you not only cant spell, but you cant read either.

I wont waste anymore time on a tool like you.

This post is about the NE/KC trade, and every time you get schooled with that, you try and turn it into something else.

Vegas, Mayo, Pats ahead of NFL curve by losing a 1st rounder, etc......

I wont respond to anything else not related to the topic at hand.

you are absolutely the only one who thinks you are "schooling" anyone

and dorsey and haynesworth arent the same type of player...size isnt the only thing that sets them apart....dorsey is more comparible to someone like sapp....not haynesworth...dorsey can easily be handled by one blocker....and he cannot collapse a pocket like haynesworth...they arent similar....

and there is also no way that dorsey would go ahead of mayo in a redraft scenario...

but ill say this...you are a disruptive force just like yer boy dorsey...you disrupt logical football conversation

Edited by forever in debt to mo lewis

they traded bledsoe because they knew he was a dog...and it wouldnt better that team...belichick couldnt stand bledsoe as a quarterback

regardless of how much the pats or anyone thinks vrabel has declined....sending a guy who knows your defense inside and out to a bitter division rival doesnt make that much sense

i make plenty of sense

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=225065

classic sarge right there....mark it down boys! mark it down!!!!

So, uh, where exactly in those 9 pages am I supposed to look? :wacko: