[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Funeral procession today

Gopher

Very sad

What really makes me sick is that there were protestors (cop-haters) who gathered at the initial shooting location to "celebrate" within hours after this occurred. Definitely makes a person think twice before driving in or around Oakland any time in the near future. :wacko:

Very sad

What really makes me sick is that there were protestors (cop-haters) who gathered at the initial shooting location to "celebrate" within hours after this occurred. Definitely makes a person think twice before driving in or around Oakland any time in the near future. :wacko:

Karma is a bad motha ckufa. Lets hope there pleas for police assistance falls on deaf ears in the future.

Yes, the local news showed a group of people who gathered to honor the cop killer, saying that he was a product of a failed prison system.

then a few days later, we learn that the cop killer had raped a 12-year-old girl (his DNA proved to be a match)

Hard to accept that there are people who would glorify this guy, with or without the knowledge of the rape. Sickening.

Edited by Controller

:wacko:

Please show some respect for the slain officers, Polk.

it is your politically ideological brethren who are protesting. Most likely the slain officer and I are fraternity bothers.

These are your people, buck up and accept it.

Edited by polksalet

it is your politically ideological brethren who are protesting. Most likely the slain officer and I are fraternity bothers.

These are your people, buck up and accept it.

"my" people? Unbelievable. Go screw yourself.

Edited by yo mama