[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is my 10,000th post!

irish

Certainly my time here has been like a roller coaster ride but I have to say that I truly enjoy being here and feel that this is a really special place. I also want to say that I appreciate all the help that I have gotten from those who have taken the time to get to know me. I feel as though some of you have helped me understand myself better than anyone in my life ever has. Thanks for that.

Special thanks to Bier and RR (for all the time, effort, advice and support along my winding road here), DMD (for giving me the opportunities to right my ship), Pope (for helping to put things in perspective), my fellow league-mates in the JLA-FFL (for the fun competition and bond we have through that league), TOS (for all the help with site production), Keggerz (for the great info and not going out of your way to make my life miserable here), Chappy ( :wacko: it was worth a shot), Grits (for really kicking my ass during my early days here), Az, Atomic, WV, Hugh, Gil and others (who have such intense feelings for me and for not expressing them as often as they might like) and all those who I have come to know (and are forgetting about at the moment) here at the Huddle over the past 5 years.

:D