[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Top 5 RB's Right Now

Mr Hammock

Because the list was meant to be TALENT-wise.

FANTASY-wise he's top 5-10, because the number of carries he gets and the lack of talent in Chicago.

But he is not a top 5 TALENT RB. He averaged 3.9 yards per carry which puts him below the top 20.

I want in your league.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
This is all my opinion and I am not ranking these RB's in Fantasy Value, but instead actual skill.

Top 5 RB's Right Now

1. Adrian Peterson - The only thing standing in his way of becoming a top 10 RB of all-time will be staying healthy.

2. Chris Johnson - This may shock some people, but I have never seen a RB with this kind of Football Speed. He is unbelievably fast in the open field.

3. Michael Turner - Not only is he going to give you 100 yards a game, but he is very durable, and he is built to stay durable. He has a better chance of staying on top of his game over the next 4 to 8 years than rookie RB's will, coming out of the 2009 draft. Best vision of any RB in the NFL, right now.

4. DeAngelo Williams - Fun to watch and very productive on the field. Having Jonathan Stewart to split carries with will take the spotlight away from him some, but allow him to play much longer. This is probably the best RB duo in the NFL.

5. Thomas Jones - Chicago should have never let him go. He was a great fit there. He is working out Great in NY. He still has the wheels and is tough enough to give another very productive 3 to 4 years.

Most Overrated – Joseph Addai

Most Underrated – Steve Slaton

Most Likely to Have a Breakout Year – Felix Jones

I had to bring this post back.

:wacko::D:D:D

ummmm why?

AP Check but I think he was the consensus #1

CJ 68 combined yards only 1 recpt and 0 TDs

Turner only 65 yards rushing

DWill 79 yards combined with 1 TD and 4 catches

TJones 107 rushing yards with 2 TDs

Addai 81 combined yards with 1 TD and 5 recpts