[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Southern California huddlers.....

Bier Meister

we are doing a family vacation in sourthen california.

may 1-3: orange county

may 2: disney (BC's family is in)

may 3-10: san diego

so..... do you guys want to grab a drink or dinner? it's probably been 12-13 years since i've been down there so i am very open to suggestions for places to meet.

edit: i'll add suggestions below...

seau's

Edited by Bier Meister

per our conversation, you will be in Mission Beach May 3-10. I think Seau's would be a great place to meet. It's pretty close to your spot and a central point in SD that us Diegans could drive too. If anybody else has a better spot, I'm more than willing to drive the extra mile.

Hey Bier, you are a bit too far out of my area, but if for some reason you make it to the Los Angeles area, let me know. I'd love to grab some grub with your family if you were in the area and I was available.

Edited by TDFFFreak

Seau's is fun, but can get quite crowded/rowdy during games.... especially Charger games.

Food is your typical sports bar grub though they also have a Sushi menu tha is supposed to be good (I don't like sushi, my father in law does, and he said it was pretty good)

Depending on when you all meet in SD, I may be able to make the drive and come down as well, depends on what time I can get on the road after my wife;s morning run for her marathon training.

• 3 weeks later...

ok..........

in Orange Co:

- friday (may 1): bbq at bc's

- sat (may2): disney

so far it looks like taz, chargerz, soup are going to be in the SD area. i'd like to get an idea of what works and what you guys want to do.

what days work?

what do you want to do?

- ballgame

- pub crawl (beach bars)

- gaslamp

- old town

- other........

chime in

I'm good with whatever day you guys decide on. My 3 week gig was shut down so I'm just sitting around. I don't wanna see a Padres game. I think we can save the money and watch them at a Beach Pub and enjoy it alittle more. Just my :wacko:

We have a house guest staying with us until noon on Tuesday. 1) Dinner at Seau's or a pub or 2) a Padres game both work for me the evening of Tuesday, the fifth. :wacko:

Edited by Chargerz

Just a quick update -

Due to a death in the family with funeral services this Thursday, the BBQ at my place has been changed to more of a pizza party so I don't have to worry about any kind of prep work for Friday.

Any So Cal Huddlers and families that are interested in joining us, let me know and I can PM you the address. I live in Orange, near where the 55 and 91 freeways meet. Probably ordering the pizza around 5:30 or 6:00.

So far, other than myself, we've got Bier Miester and his family, bushwacked and family if they can pry themselves from Disneyland, Brooklyn Rob should be coming down as well and some of Bier's friends and their families from college.

Looking forward to it.

thanks for hosting bc.

in SD, how about we do a ballgame on tues ........... and if you guys are up for it, hit the beach bars on thurs or friday?

tues i will need a ride to the park. wife likes baseball, but is going to hang out with one of her bridesmaids that night and will have the car.

thanks for hosting bc.

in SD, how about we do a ballgame on tues ........... and if you guys are up for it, hit the beach bars on thurs or friday?

tues i will need a ride to the park. wife likes baseball, but is going to hang out with one of her bridesmaids that night and will have the car.

I was just using Tuesday as an example but really any night that week is fine for anything. Depending on the night I can pick you up and go to where ever it is we decide to go.

:wacko:

we were pretty close to canceling SD and driving up the coast to SF, stopping in santa barbara and Carmel. we haven't been to socal in 13 years, so we stayed the coarse. would have been great to have you.

chargerz, taz and myself are hitting the ballgame on tues (cinco de mayo). anyone else want to go to the game?

Yeah its a bummer that I won't be able to meet with the other guys on Thurs/Fri. Just got a 4 day gig starting on the 7th. Look forward to the Padres game though.

well....i had a little fever last night... it is now floating around 102-103. i am terrible. we are in the process of cancelling everything. you guys have no idea how disappointed we are. i am certain we will reschedule, and i'll give you guys some notice. :D

well....i had a little fever last night... it is now floating around 102-103. i am terrible. we are in the process of cancelling everything. you guys have no idea how disappointed we are. i am certain we will reschedule, and i'll give you guys some notice. :D

Don't sweat it man. Let me know when you re-schedule. I will hopefully be alittle more financially stable to enjoy the night out.

Just worry about feeling better. We'll get together some other time.

Mike, you already know my 2 cents....get yourself healthy and take care of yourself.