[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What will Jim Nantz exclaim tonight?

Chief Dick

At the end of the NC game, what will be Jim Nantz' over-the-top proclamation in an attempt to forever associate his call with the game?

If Michigan State wins: "And the Spartans are your National and State Champions."

If Carolina wins: "And Tyler Hansborough has just won the National Championship."

What say you?

The State of Michigan just can't get a break. It finally has a chance to have at least some people come in and spend money in the state and it turns out that most of the fans attending are from Michigan already and are just going to be spending money that they would have spent somewhere else in the state. Very little economic impact from the Final Four.

Plus, MSU sucks and that won't help state moral either.

Finally, if UConn had at least made it to the finals, I would have made a decent amount of money and I would have made about $500 if they had won it all. UConn, you suck.

Was that one of the bottom 5 tournaments ever? Really, on a scale of memorable shots and games, there was hardly anything compared to others. Not many good stories either.

Maybe it's because North Carolina sucks?

The State of Michigan just can't get a break. It finally has a chance to have at least some people come in and spend money in the state and it turns out that most of the fans attending are from Michigan already and are just going to be spending money that they would have spent somewhere else in the state. Very little economic impact from the Final Four.

Plus, MSU sucks and that won't help state moral either.

Finally, if UConn had at least made it to the finals, I would have made a decent amount of money and I would have made about $500 if they had won it all. UConn, you suck.

Would that have been in my pool?

I know Mike'sVikes got 3rd in my pool and won over $300

Was that one of the bottom 5 tournaments ever? Really, on a scale of memorable shots and games, there was hardly anything compared to others. Not many good stories either.

I was thinking the exact same thing last night. When they were getting ready to start the "Shining Moment" thing at the end, I turned off the tube and went to bed. There was just nothing that grabbed you this year - I mean, nothing. No real "shining moments' at all. :wacko: