[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rick Perry, 10th amendment, State sovereignty

polksalet

I'm not a huge fan of Perry's. The think I admire most about him is the boots he wears with a tux, I'd buy some just like them if I could find them. Having said that, after listening to that speech, I must admit to being a little bit proud of him.

I lived in Texas for 12 years and know where he's coming from.

But...where is he while the feds are confiscating his citizen's property along the Mexican border so the feds can build their fence? Oh right...those people vote democratic so he won't be going there to backup his words.

But...where is he while the feds are confiscating his citizen's property along the Mexican border so the feds can build their fence? Oh right...those people vote democratic so he won't be going there to backup his words.

I think for every one person you find upset about them using a 50' stip of their land, you'll find 10 dancing in the street that they are at least taking border control seriously.

go eat a taco and crush a grape, you'll fell better later

Well which is it? Fed "go away" or "help us!"?

Well I would think that border patrol is part of defense which the constitution says that the federal government is to provide in return for my tax dollars. I would prefer for them to take their social programs that aren't anywhere in the constitution and shove them up their ass and let me keep the tax dollars they are spending on that crap. So I guess my answer is I'll go with the constitution.

Well I would think that border patrol is part of defense which the constitution says that the federal government is to provide in return for my tax dollars. I would prefer for them to take their social programs that aren't anywhere in the constitution and shove them up their ass and let me keep the tax dollars they are spending on that crap. So I guess my answer is I'll go with the constitution.

amen!

amen...I just came back from a Lodge meeting tonight, Polk and this was a topic a few of us talked about and it concerns the entire US...

but people don't care because they assume that the people in Washington care about our well being...

at least Texas is stepping up and they have to....you guys are right at the border....

if this problem persists, Texas will soon be called texaco...