[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Denton Texas' Greatest Export

frenzal rhomb

:wacko: PON is in a rock band and was from Denton.

Yep, played on a bill with them a long while back. Very good band, but I'd have them a bit further down the list...

1. Some guy knicknamed Mean Joe...

2. Peter Freaking Weller, otherwise known as Robocop

3. Austin Jackson-Yankees AAA prospect, currently ranked 27th best MLB prospect

4. Jarvis Moss, the reason why I have back problems today.

5. Herman Johnson, while he was the biggest baby born in La, he grew up in Denton

I'm not doing any rock stuff anymore. I put that aside and focused on Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I have dabbled into some death metal for a while, as well as maybe doing some country stuff. I'll also be recording with a hip hop artist in July... Not that it matters, just figured Big John can file that away in his robotic memory as well.

Yep, played on a bill with them a long while back. Very good band, but I'd have them a bit further down the list...

1. Some guy knicknamed Mean Joe...

2. Peter Freaking Weller, otherwise known as Robocop

3. Austin Jackson-Yankees AAA prospect, currently ranked 27th best MLB prospect

4. Jarvis Moss, the reason why I have back problems today.

5. Herman Johnson, while he was the biggest baby born in La, he grew up in Denton

I'm not doing any rock stuff anymore. I put that aside and focused on Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I have dabbled into some death metal for a while, as well as maybe doing some country stuff. I'll also be recording with a hip hop artist in July... Not that it matters, just figured Big John can file that away in his robotic memory as well.

Thanks for your PM, BTW. Might be up in Dallas again in a few months. I'll ping you whenever I get the details.