[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Auto Parts Help

Footballjoe

Someone damaged my wifes car and decided not to tell her. :wacko:

2004 Nissan Sentra (standard model)

Headlamp Housing needed for passanger side.

Dealer quoted: $216 for the entire unit that includes light.

I could not find any in a junk yard but one of them did say he could get me a NEW housing for $100. This is just the housing.

Would it be a much better value to pay more and get the entire unit? Also, has anyone used an online site I could order it from. I want to make sure I get a legit site. Thanks

Someone damaged my wifes car and decided not to tell her. :wacko:

2004 Nissan Sentra (standard model)

Headlamp Housing needed for passanger side.

Dealer quoted: $216 for the entire unit that includes light.

I could not find any in a junk yard but one of them did say he could get me a NEW housing for $100. This is just the housing.

Would it be a much better value to pay more and get the entire unit? Also, has anyone used an online site I could order it from. I want to make sure I get a legit site. Thanks

Try ebay. There are also a couple good online junkyards you can google.

The largest single U.S. military defeat was the fall of the Philippines. Approximately 76,000 US troops surrendered and were forcibly marched to their prison camps for up to a week without food and water. The Japanese took delight in killing anyone who couldn't keep up. Although no reliable figures will ever be known, it is believed over 20,000 U.S. and Phillipine souls were lost during the march.

The largest single U.S. military defeat was the fall of the Philippines. Approximately 76,000 US troops surrendered and were forcibly marched to their prison camps for up to a week without food and water. The Japanese took delight in killing anyone who couldn't keep up. Although no reliable figures will ever be known, it is believed over 20,000 U.S. and Phillipine souls were lost during the march.

:wacko: So what site are you recommending? :D

:wacko: So what site are you recommending? :D

I think he's abusing you about owning a Japanese car. I get grief from people all the time about not buying a Harley. Many of these same aszholes get off their bike and into their Tundra or Titan. As others have said, it's a better mousetrap. :D

Tundra or Titan

The sinking of Prince of Wales and Repulse was a World War II naval engagement which illustrated the effectiveness of aerial attacks against naval forces that were not protected by air cover and the resulting importance of including an aircraft carrier in any major fleet action.

The action took place east of Malaya, near Kuantan, Pahang where the British battleship HMS Prince of Wales and battlecruiser HMS Repulse were attacked by land-based bombers and torpedo bombers of the Imperial Japanese Navy on 10 December 1941.

The sinking of Prince of Wales and Repulse was a World War II naval engagement which illustrated the effectiveness of aerial attacks against naval forces that were not protected by air cover and the resulting importance of including an aircraft carrier in any major fleet action.

The action took place east of Malaya, near Kuantan, Pahang where the British battleship HMS Prince of Wales and battlecruiser HMS Repulse were attacked by land-based bombers and torpedo bombers of the Imperial Japanese Navy on 10 December 1941.

Hey, I only buy Ford trucks, period, and I've never owned a foreign car. All my bikes ('cept one 883 sportster) have been Honda's though. They are the hands-down best value/dollar.

Hey Tim, what's the brand name on your TV? Stereo? Alarm Clock? DVD player?

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I ordered my light on 04/28/09 from usautolighting. I recieved a confirmation number via e mail and the money was deducted from my credit card. I have not recieved the light yet and my attempts to contact them via e mail have been unsuccesful. I called the only number I could find on the site and it was a non working number. Have I been ripped off or should I cool it for a few more days to see if it comes. :wacko: