[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PFT - "Favre can't stand Green Bay"

Chavez

He led this team to the NFC Champ game 2 years ago. Geez, are you serious. WOW, talk about a short memory

Ryan Grant, insane defense and Mike McCarthy did just as much as he did. Go back to crying about the cowboys draft.

Trivia question for Sgt Ryan, the Favre nuthugger... Who lost the NFC championship game against the Giants?

Answer: Favre and his dippoopy throw.

Edited by piratesownninjas

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan Grant, insane defense and Mike McCarthy did just as much as he did. Go back to crying about the cowboys draft.

Trivia question for Sgt Ryan, the Favre nuthugger... Who lost the NFC championship game against the Giants?

Answer: Favre and his dippoopy throw.

What is your f*cking problem. You trash the biggest star in your franchise history. McCarthy is a complete joke of a coach. he proved that last year. The D is average at best. Ill give you Ryan Grant, but Favre was the cataylyst of that run.

for the record I cant stand Farve. But I love drama in sports, and him in Sota would be a helluva story. This team is loaded, and Favre is by far an upgrade over what they have at the position.

YOu remove Favre off GB, and they are once again a laughing stock last yr, just a year after making it to the NFC Champ game.

What is your f*cking problem. You trash the biggest star in your franchise history. McCarthy is a complete joke of a coach. he proved that last year. The D is average at best. Ill give you Ryan Grant, but Favre was the cataylyst of that run.

McCarthy is a joke? Have you seen his offense since he's taken over? Really? The D was very good two years ago, dogfart last year. Same as Grant, very good two years ago, dogfart last year. Favre was put in a position by McCarthy to perform well, and did. A lot of it was because of the scheme and players around him. Look what he did the year earlier, and what he did this past year.

And as far as trashing the biggest star in Green Bay's history... He's tarnished his legacy with all of his actions, from pissing and moaning about not hiring Mooch, to not landing Moss, to not telling the team if he intends to retire or not, to retiring, to return from retirement... Like I said, he's beaten me down so much in the last year and a half, it effects his legacy to me in my eyes. I guess maybe I should as you if opinions are allowed before I post. Like I said, qft.

for the record I cant stand Farve. But I love drama in sports, and him in Sota would be a helluva story. This team is loaded, and Favre is by far an upgrade over what they have at the position.

YOu remove Favre off GB, and they are once again a laughing stock last yr, just a year after making it to the NFC Champ game.

Rodgers last year outplayed Favre two years ago. He can't play defense, or be the runningback. The defense collapsed, and the line was destroyed by injuries. But that's not for Ryan, he doesn't look for facts... Those are stupid, right?

Really. Rodgers almost pulled out the win after Favre gave Dallas a 14 point lead. He ignored the coaches and started launching footballs into double coverage.

This is your upgrade?

Last season I still supported him but enough is enough.

Really. Rodgers almost pulled out the win after Favre gave Dallas a 14 point lead. He ignored the coaches and started launching footballs into double coverage.

This is your upgrade?

Last season I still supported him but enough is enough.

GB completely regressed without Favre. Make all the excuses you wish, but those are the facts.

Almost didnt get it done did it?

For the record, Im not saying Favre is the end all. I personally was sick of hearing about him last year. But now going to Sota, and playing GB twice a year, that would be some interesting drama. Sota is a nice team, but lack a QB. Time will tell if Favre is that, but I bet he would show up twice next year. lol

GB completely regressed without Favre. Make all the excuses you wish, but those are the facts.

Almost didnt get it done did it?

Look at the numbers clown... Rodgers put up better numbers than did Favre two years ago. Who regressed was the defense, and an offensive line and runningback that couldn't get healthy. Last years failures had nothing to do with Favre. If you can't grasp that then there is no point in even discussing this, as you're too blinded by your opinion to allow logic to come into play.

Look at the numbers clown... Rodgers put up better numbers than did Favre two years ago. Who regressed was the defense, and an offensive line and runningback that couldn't get healthy. Last years failures had nothing to do with Favre. If you can't grasp that then there is no point in even discussing this, as you're too blinded by your opinion to allow logic to come into play.

Numbers are worthless without W's.

And are you still glad the Cowboys practice facility fell, after hearing someone is now paralyzed.

And what brass balls you have calling me a clown. Im 30 minutes from you, why dont you meet me and call me a clown to my face lil man. Because you know Id pummel the hell outta you. If you have anything else wise to say about how you are glad people are hurt at the Cowboys training facility, why dont you post them here, instead of AIMing them to me, so everyone can see what a worthless POS you are. I saved the whole message, I can post it myself if you deny it.

Edited by Sgt Ryan

No joke, this dude led them to the greatest years in their franchise in the last 40 years.

Forgive me, but Favre is the only reason GB is even on the map today. Before he got there, they were simply the Tampa Bay Buc before Dungy took over there.

:wacko:

The Packers were winning NFL championships when Texans thought a football was something you humped after you climbed out of the saddle.

Learn some history before you make such ridculous statements. Better yet, don't. It's so much more funny this way...

:wacko:

The Packers were winning NFL championships when Texans thought a football was something you humped after you climbed out of the saddle.

Learn some history before you make such ridculous statements. Better yet, don't. It's so much more funny this way...

Do you even read before you respond. I said in the last 40 years numbnut.

Do you even read before you respond. I said in the last 40 years numbnut.

Forgive me, but Favre is the only reason GB is even on the map today. Before he got there, they were simply the Tampa Bay Buc before Dungy took over there.

Maybe you ought to have your mom read what you tell her to type for you before she posts it...

Numbnut... :wacko:

Numbers are worthless without W's.

And are you still glad the Cowboys practice facility fell, after hearing someone is now paralyzed.

And what brass balls you have calling me a clown. Im 30 minutes from you, why dont you meet me and call me a clown to my face lil man. Because you know Id pummel the hell outta you. If you have anything else wise to say about how you are glad people are hurt at the Cowboys training facility, why dont you post them here, instead of AIMing them to me, so everyone can see what a worthless POS you are. I saved the whole message, I can post it myself if you deny it.

Your logic means that Dan Marino wasn't very good but Trent Dilfer is... Rodgers had 13 INT's to 28 TD's with 4 more on the ground. What more could he have done to win games? Nothing. He can't play defense and he can't play on the offensive line.

I'm not glad that the facility in Vally View fell and paralyzed someone, post the aim message if you want. I couldn't care less. You tried egging me on and I responded with something that I knew would make you lose it. And you did. If I remember correctly, you sent me an IM out of the blue telling me that you hope Favre beats the packers, to which I responded with a joke about me being happy the roof coming down.

If you don't like it, then don't try and egg me on. If sure most including myself would say that it was in poor taste, and I wouldn't say it to another person, just you, because you're a bitch.

You're always trying to get under everyone's skin and piss people off, yet when I beat you at your own game you want to try and kick my ass? :D

If you're really wanting to meet up with me to try and beat me up, then you really are a sad, sad little man... Stay classy :wacko:

Edit to remove a comment that would have set Ryan over the edge and probably gotten me banned...

Maybe you ought to have your mom read what you tell her to type for you before she posts it...

Numbnut... :wacko:

Do you not see the word TODAY in the post. Hell the Pittsburgh Pirates used to be good in baseball, 30-40 years ago. But today they are a laughing stock, which is what GB was at the time Favre took over. So today the Pirates are not on the baseball map, today. Geez, are you seriously this dense. I gave you more credit that this.

Edited by Sgt Ryan

I also want to apologize to everyone trying to have a conversation about Favre and Green Bay... I have a feeling that Ryan and I are about to have this thing shut down.

My God this really deteriorated.

I wish Favre well I just wish after 5 years of retiring/unretiring he'd folow John Madden into the sunset(not on the same bus) :wacko:

Or take a job with Mooch on Total Access.

Do you not see the word TODAY in the post. Hell the Pittsburgh Pirates used to be good in baseball, 30-40 years ago. But today they are a laughing stock, which is what GB was at the time Favre took over. So today the Pirates are not on the baseball map, today. Geez, are you seriously this dense. I gave you more credit that this.

They were pretty good when they had Bobby Bo, Bonds, and Drebek as well... That wasn't 40 years ago.

4,000+days

I wish Favre well I just wish after 5 years of retiring/unretiring he'd folow John Madden into the sunset(not on the same bus) :wacko:

Yeah, it tends to happen when Ryan and I get at it. I have a tendency to do to him what he does to others and it drives him mad. And you know Madden and Favre are in the same bus. They can't quit each other.

whats sad is he is still an improvement over what they have now

Same as Grant, very good two years ago, dogfart last year.

Eh, I thought Grant was fairly serviceable; I think his hammy (or whatever it was) lingered and cost him his long speed.

Rodgers last year outplayed Favre two years ago.

Favre's 07 numbers were slightly better across the board, and his sack % was WAY better than Rodgers'.

Still, on a statistical basis, they were six of one, a half-dozen of the other. QB is not a problem for GB going forward.

Also, you should know better than to feed the trolls.