[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free KFC from Oprah

kpholmes

I had the grilled chicked breast when it first came out a couple of weeks ago. Not bad. However, I've been eating original recipe fried breast without the skin/breading for several months and I still like it that way better.

Funny thing is, the fried breast with skin removed is better nutritionally overall than the grilled chicken breast. 40 less calories (140 v. 180), less fat (2g v. 4g), less cholesterol (65mg v. 90 I believe). The only negative was it had maybe 15% more sodium than the grilled.

I'll stick with the original.

you know what kinda bugs me, is megalomaniac oprah putting this out as "oprah, wonderful person that she is, is giving away free food to the adoring masses". when really this is just a promotional deal for KFC. they're the ones giving away the damn chikin, in hopes that you'll come back later and buy more. the only thing oprah is giving away is some time on her show to blow smoke up her own ass for how generous she is.

you know what kinda bugs me, is megalomaniac oprah putting this out as "oprah, wonderful person that she is, is giving away free food to the adoring masses". when really this is just a promotional deal for KFC. they're the ones giving away the damn chikin, in hopes that you'll come back later and buy more. the only thing oprah is giving away is some time on her show to blow smoke up her own ass for how generous she is.

I seriously doubt she gave enven that much. She is likely being paid per coupon. She didn't get to be a bizillionaire giving her money away.

Well let me know when some other rich CEO does this.

I was able to print as many coupons as I wanted.

Do your four coupons have different numbers under the bar code, or are they all the same?

Different numbers. Tried to print more but said I reached my limit. Of course you could print from multiple PCs i'm sure. Maybe even clear cookies or something.

I went to my control panel, add/remove programs and noticed something called coupon printer for windows. The documentation said it was to print coupons directly to your printer and mentioned www.coupons.com. I uninstalled it.

Wierd, my numbers are all the same...the number under the bar code (which is a generic 0012345678901234), as well as the number in the middle of the coupon (050409014).

I just went back and clicked on the link again, and then "Print Coupon", and its still the same numbers :wacko:

Well let me know when some other rich CEO does this.

well denny's did it. I know taco bell does it pretty often locally for sports promotions and the like (free taco tuesday when the rockies hit 3 home runs, that sort of thing). I know you're remarkably dim, but surely you can realize the term "promotional giveaway" isn't something oprah winfrey just invented?