[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What song would it be?

DMD

Let's say you your doctor tells you that you are just about to go deaf for the rest of your life and you only have enough time left to hear one more song. What would it be? Your family is no where around to talk to and your doctor has an ipod with all the songs in the world on it. What would be the last song you would ever want to hear?

I thought about it and for me, it would have to be

. That even beats out Free Bird. I know I would not want to be humming "I like big butts" for the rest of my life.

Let's say you your doctor tells you that you are just about to go deaf for the rest of your life and you only have enough time left to hear one more song. What would it be? Your family is no where around to talk to and your doctor has an ipod with all the songs in the world on it. What would be the last song you would ever want to hear?

I thought about it and for me, it would have to be Ode to Joy from Beeethoven's symphony #9. That even beats out Free Bird. I know I would not want to be humming "I like big butts" for the rest of my life.

Ooooo..."Freebird" is near the top, along w/ "

", "The Superbowl Shuffle", "Piano Man", "You can Call me Al" and lastly "LEGS".

BUT for my last song, it would be "Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme" (aka Canticle). Just a peaceful/poetic song that makes me feel good.

Edited by rocknrobn26

For me it would be the sixteen-minute Abbey Road Medley consisting of...

You Never Give Me Your Money

Sun King

Mean Mr. Mustard

Polythene Pam

She Came In Through The Bathroom Window

Golden Slumbers

Carry That Weight

The End

Probably Going to California from Led Zepplin but Trampled under Foot by Led Zep and Us and them by Pink Floyd are very close to the top choice

I'd want a song that sucks. That is so horrible, that when I get depressed that I couldn't hear anymore, I would have the memory of that song to remind me what I'm not missing. Throw a dart at Don Henley's solo career - Dirty Laundry, All She Wants to do is Dance, End of Innocence, Boys of Summer.

That or another vote for Ray Wylie Hubbard. :wacko:

I have to say was a toss-up. :wacko: Those two and Tomorrow Is A Long Time by Dylan.

My, you're an inspiration. I've sometimes thought Like A Rolling Stone is the (lyrically) best song ever. Not a bad option at all.