[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Betting baseball.

Do Work Son

Anybody bet baseball? I've never been much of a gambler when it comes to baseball but I was at the bar this past weekend and my buddy insisted in putting in a bet for me with his money...I won and im still up...so im having some fun with the winnings.

I already found out the key to betting on baseball is to go for the underdawgs...

Tonight

Orioles +122

Still debating on the Indians at +149

Dont do it bro. It starts out harmless and can kick you in the nuts really quick. If you are going to bet baseball one of the main keys is the pitchers . If you dont know what you are doing be careful because the odds can be pretty high if you decide to bet with a good team/sp. I still say enjoy what you won and run. Bookies probably like when you win a little at first. remember these words though. In the long run they never lose

Dont do it bro. It starts out harmless and can kick you in the nuts really quick. If you are going to bet baseball one of the main keys is the pitchers . If you dont know what you are doing be careful because the odds can be pretty high if you decide to bet with a good team/sp. I still say enjoy what you won and run. Bookies probably like when you win a little at first. remember these words though. In the long run they never lose

Im only betting on the dawgs and only when they look really good...So far the method i've been using has really been effective, besides im not betting big...and if i lose my bankroll that I have now, i'll be done with it :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...

Funny little interlude here. When I first started betting on football (2000), I had a little buffer set up I held to the baseball season. I started betting ~$50 bucks on the Mariners every game. They kept winning and winning, so I bet about $100 bucks on every game. They won 116 games that year and I finally stopped betting as the odds became way too steep as it went into the summer.

I ended up winning ~$2000 on the M's that year; and haven't bet on baseball again until this year (maybe $10 a week)...I'm down about $20.

bettiing baseball is great if you know what you are doing....i like to play the 11/2 run lines....when i was out in vegas for the pac/hatton fight...i bet 8 runlines...and lost 1...and i usually play at least one every day at my online book....havent been keeping track of my record...but im making good money....the key is to play big mismatches....and if there isnt one on the card...sit it out

the key of course is pitching matchups...and looking for the biggest mismatches....for instance one game i remember betting out there was the dodgers at home against the padres....and the matchup was chad billingsley( a beast) against chad gaudin....mismatch written all over it...it was an easy cover.....and the run lines are always giving you plus odds

another interesting thing ive found...is that if you find the biggest moneyline favorite each day....and bet their run line....it will never fail to cover to more than 6 days in a row....so if you have a good size bankroll you can work with....you can chase this system out....its 24-27 overall.....but 24-0 if you chase....