[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looks like I may have a hog to kill.

Perchoutofwater

I want to hunt these basturds some day...and yes with a bow. This is one of my newest weapons of choice.

http://www.hoyt.com/compound_bows/hoyt_kat...ompound_bow.php

I can hit a quarter from 30 yards with this thing and its the smoothest thing I've ever shot. Someday I will trade whitetail or turkey hunts for some of these pigs.

I'd like to take up archery, but I don't have time to do archery and handguns, and I feel being proficient with a handgun is more important at this time. I've got a guy working form me that holds several state records and has been an olympic alternate, who says he will teach me. Maybe in about 10 years when I don't have all kinds of kids activities to go to I'll have time to give it a serious run.

My neighbor through the woods said he had seen a big boar out in the woods between my place and his week or so ago. Yesterday I get home and my 4 year old female boxer Lulu's leg looks like this. I got a feeling something is going to die tomorrow.

i dont know why you are discussing this issue with your friend instead of just taking it to the source :wacko:

oh and sorry about your dog's leg

Edited by keggerz

I want to hunt these basturds some day...and yes with a bow. This is one of my newest weapons of choice.

http://www.hoyt.com/compound_bows/hoyt_kat...ompound_bow.php

I can hit a quarter from 30 yards with this thing and its the smoothest thing I've ever shot. Someday I will trade whitetail or turkey hunts for some of these pigs.

Hoyts are nice, I think Mathews rule the world of smooth. Bows have come such a long way in the last 10 years.

Hoyts are nice, I think Mathews rule the world of smooth. Bows have come such a long way in the last 10 years.

Yes they have. Every Hoyt and Mathews guys will disagree with one another. Fact of the matter is I shot over 20 bows trying them out and this one was the smoothest for me. The Bowtech Admiral was a close second.