[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looks like I may have a hog to kill.

Perchoutofwater

My neighbor through the woods said he had seen a big boar out in the woods between my place and his week or so ago. Yesterday I get home and my 4 year old female boxer Lulu's leg looks like this. I got a feeling something is going to die tomorrow.

Are you going to use a bow, like a man?

didnt rambo use a david bowie knife?

I'll be using this beautiful Ruger Super Redhawk .454 Casull, except mine doesn't have the recoil reducing rubber monogrip, though I'll be changing it to the grip shown before next deer season.

That dog of yours has certainly lived a full life for a fou-year-old! Go for it.

After a $202 medical bill she will be just fine, though I'm thinking some fresh pork might make her feel better. It was my other dog Duke that was so sick a month or so ago. He's doing great. He's completely recovered though he will have a special venison diet for the rest of his life. He's getting big, he's put on all the weight he had lost plus probably another 10 lbs.

I'll be using this beautiful Ruger Super Redhawk .454 Casull, except mine doesn't have the recoil reducing rubber monogrip, though I'll be changing it to the grip shown before next deer season.

I'm a big Ruger revolver fan, too. My latest addition is an LCR - worlds first polymer framed revolver. As light as the Airweight S&W J-frames, but with a much much better trigger. Accuracy is good for a snubby. With the big soft Hogue grip, felt recoil is way less than you'd expect. +P loads are brisk, but not at all punishing.

Check one out if you get a chance.

http://ruger.com/LCR/index.html

After a $202 medical bill she will be just fine, though I'm thinking some fresh pork might make her feel better. It was my other dog Duke that was so sick a month or so ago. He's doing great. He's completely recovered though he will have a special venison diet for the rest of his life. He's getting big, he's put on all the weight he had lost plus probably another 10 lbs.

Get that pig!! Maybe a little treat for Duke will be in order. :wacko:

My neighbor through the woods said he had seen a big boar out in the woods between my place and his week or so ago. Yesterday I get home and my 4 year old female boxer Lulu's leg looks like this. I got a feeling something is going to die tomorrow.

NSFW due to pencil-eraser like nipple popping out at ya. :wacko:

You have to do what you have to do. I'm glad I don't like in Wild Boar or poisonous snake country.

We have Coyotes and Black Bear but rarely see them.

I want to hunt these basturds some day...and yes with a bow. This is one of my newest weapons of choice.

http://www.hoyt.com/compound_bows/hoyt_kat...ompound_bow.php

I can hit a quarter from 30 yards with this thing and its the smoothest thing I've ever shot. Someday I will trade whitetail or turkey hunts for some of these pigs.

Edited by Hat Trick