[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

really.......

dmarc117

Okay, so we got Marley and Me through Netflix. Holy cow, what an emotional disaster that movie was. It was waaaaaay too soon after losing my dog, Bootsie, to watch something like that. Of course, Jennifer Anniston looked Have to agree here perky titties. I'll take her over Meghan Fox or anyone you people can muster. I swore I wouldn't cry, I swore I wouldn't cry. You bassturds. Why did you have to show the injection and the dog closing it's eyes. You bassturds.

So anyways, I needed some distraction after that trainwreck. Luckily, I switched off the DVD and there is America's Got (You Gotta Be F'n Kidding Me If You Call That) Talent. I watched 10 minutes and it took my mind completely off Marley and Me. And you goofy ass little stoner Owen Wilson...why didn't you kiss the dog the first time in the vet when you left? You just walked out. You never loved that dog. Admit it.

Okay, so we got Marley and Me through Netflix. Holy cow, what an emotional disaster that movie was. It was waaaaaay too soon after losing my dog, Bootsie, to watch something like that. Of course, Jennifer Anniston looked Have to agree here perky titties. I'll take her over Meghan Fox or anyone you people can muster. I swore I wouldn't cry, I swore I wouldn't cry. You bassturds. Why did you have to show the injection and the dog closing it's eyes. You bassturds.

So anyways, I needed some distraction after that trainwreck. Luckily, I switched off the DVD and there is America's Got (You Gotta Be F'n Kidding Me If You Call That) Talent. I watched 10 minutes and it took my mind completely off Marley and Me. And you goofy ass little stoner Owen Wilson...why didn't you kiss the dog the first time in the vet when you left? You just walked out. You never loved that dog. Admit it.

I guess I dont need to rent Marley and me

you bastard