[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

cheapest way ta find motel/hotel

nuke'em ttg

Wife went ta minneapolis with a lesbian for 2 days and i asked where she stay and how much......$56.00 total for a 3 star Holiday Inn on Hotwire...that's pretty dang good isn't it........what's everyone use for bookin here and is the old school method callin direct and reserving a thing of the past?

Wife went ta minneapolis with a lesbian for 2 days

I'll comp them at any of our hotels. :wacko:

Priceline/Hotwire/hotels.com are the three major bid sites, but they are opaque (meaning you don't know the hotel you will be staying at until your bid is accepted). However, this is where you'll get the best deals by far. You won't get any "points" for your stay, and may not get a room with a view, but if you are looking for the lowest cost, this is the way to go. You can bid by level (i.e 4-star/3-star, etc.), and often get a four-start experience for $69-89.

FYI...all the major hotel chains offer the lowest retail price on their own websites...they HAVE to. Thus, the price you see on Expedia and Travelocity for a Hilton Hotel will be the same price you see at hilton.com.

I use hotwire and priceline all the time. Go to www.betterbidding.com and they have a tentative list of what the hotels are by the amenities described. You can search through individuals posting after they won a bid or ordered on hotwire or just their generic list of what hotel it likely is. That site has saved me a lot of cash when I have to travel and I don't really care where exactly I'm staying. The better bidding site just asks that you use one of their links to hotwire or priceline if you use their info. It's pretty slick.