[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Big Ticket-MVP

borge007

Ursa Majoris:

Azazello1313:

yeah, but really...who wouldn't rather have duncan on their team, especially in the playoffs?

Nope. I'll go with KG. Should have been MVP last year too. lol

when all the chips are on the table, KG can't carry duncan's jock and everyone outside of your godforsaken state knows it. and even y'all will have that little lesson taught to you YET AGAIN this year.

Azazello1313:

Ursa Majoris:

Azazello1313:

yeah, but really...who wouldn't rather have duncan on their team, especially in the playoffs?

Nope. I'll go with KG. Should have been MVP last year too.
lol

when all the chips are on the table, KG can't carry duncan's jock and everyone outside of your godforsaken state knows it. and even y'all will have that little lesson taught to you YET AGAIN this year.

You hope. We'll see. T-Wolves currently have eight players active - would Duncan be able to produce with only seven teammates night after night?

The eight:

Garnett

Sprewell

Cassell

Hassell

Johnson

Hoiberg

Madsen

Martin (minor role)

The others

Szczerbiak (injured)

Hudson (injured)

Olowokandi (useless liability)

Trent (benchwarmer)

Miller (benchwarmer)

Ursa Majoris:

Azazello1313:

Ursa Majoris:

Azazello1313:

lol

You hope. We'll see. T-Wolves currently have eight players active - would Duncan be able to produce with only seven teammates night after night?

The eight:

Garnett

Sprewell

Cassell

Hassell

Johnson

Hoiberg

Madsen

Martin (minor role)

The others

Szczerbiak (injured)

Hudson (injured)

Olowokandi (useless liability)

Trent (benchwarmer)

Miller (benchwarmer)

Don't ever try to confuse Az with the facts wink

Ursa Majoris:

T-Wolves currently have eight players active - would Duncan be able to produce with only seven teammates night after night?

i can't blame you for seeing the writing on the wall, but you might want to wait until after the pups lose before you start making excuses.

Off to the game tonight. MVP presentation first, lots of hootin' and hollerin', then a game against very tough opponents. I think 4 out of the last 5 games against the Kings have gone to OT. With tipoff at 8:30 Central (it'll be closer to 9:00) it's another very late night, especially if it's OT. Good job I'm on vacation. :D

Dang. T-Wolves shot themselves in both feet. The refs were piss poor, but that's no excuse for the number of turnovers we had (double the Kings), from which 14 points came. That's the game right there. Those long cross-court bounce passes were just begging to be picked off.

Ursa Majoris:

Dang.  T-Wolves shot themselves in both feet.  The refs were piss poor, but that's no excuse for the number of turnovers we had (double the Kings), from which 14 points came.  That's the game right there.  Those long cross-court bounce passes were just begging to be picked off.

Add to the fact that KG and Spree's shooting was off. That 1st game just goes to show that this series is going to be a good one.

Outshined:

Ursa Majoris:

Dang.  T-Wolves shot themselves in both feet.  The refs were piss poor, but that's no excuse for the number of turnovers we had (double the Kings), from which 14 points came.  That's the game right there.  Those long cross-court bounce passes were just begging to be picked off.

Add to the fact that KG and Spree's shooting was off. That 1st game just goes to show that this series is going to be a good one. Plus an enormous free throw disparity. We have three days to sort things out, then the pace picks up a lot. Can the Flipper get anything out of that wretch Olowokandi, or will he just be a spectator?

TDFFFreak:

F the Lakers. Go San Antonio or anyone else besides the Lakers and Mr. "I'm God" Kobe.

Worry not. The Lakers are toast already, SA are almost unstoppable right now and LAL are such a bunch of painted tarts they won't be able to do anything about it.

Azazello1313:

the lakers' biggest problem (though they have many) is that shaq isn't the most dominant low-post player in the NBA anymore.

True. He depends on those around him and Kobe has his own issues, Payton has never got to grips with Jacksons methods and Malone looks like he's desperately missing Stockton. Fox has been a total non-factor and to me the whole thing looks like it's just a bunch of individuals rather than a team. Even Jackson has his contractual issues.

Nobody's stopping SA in their current form, or even if they slip a little. Too good.

• 2 weeks later...
Azazello1313:

Ursa Majoris:

Azazello1313:

lol

It looks like Duncan can't even carry his own jock doah

Outshined:

Azazello1313:

Ursa Majoris:

Azazello1313:

lol

It looks like Duncan can't even carry his own jock doah If we get through, I'm glad it's the Lakers rather than SA. We match up better with them and Flip will be able to do his four rotating centers trick to nullify O'Neal. Doesn't mean we'll beat them, I just like our chances better.

What was Pehler thinking? He puts KG on the floor with an elbow to the gut and then comes back down the floor and goes after KG again. You can't fault KG for defending himself and giving Pehler an elbow. Pehler than goes for the head. Game 7 is going to be interesting.

Edit: these guys were great friends and teamates for 8 years. Probably not anymore.

Outshined:

What was Pehler thinking? He puts KG on the floor with an elbow to the gut and then comes back down the floor and goes after KG again. You can't fault KG for defending himself and giving Pehler an elbow. Pehler than goes for the head. Game 7 is going to be interesting.

Edit: these guys were great friends and teamates for 8 years. Probably not anymore.

I have no idea what Peeler was up to. He elbows Garnett in the gut, leaves him on the floor, comes back to him, receives a pretty mild forearm to his own middle, then delivers a forearm smash to KG. loco

Did you hear those idiot announcers going on about how KG should have been ejected too? For what?

Anyway, it'll be a zoo on Wednesday at Target Center. I just hope we can get through it.

Edited to add: That ref Crawford is a crock. Sam Csssell must have got Crawford's daughter pregnant or something.