[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Opinions?

xPattonx

(12 team/CBS $ league/non ppr/non flex) I think I pulled of a very good draft from the 12 spot what do you guys think?

QB's:

Ryan/Orton

RB's:

R.Brown

K.Smith

T.Jones

F.Jones

WR's:

R.Moss

L.Fitzgerald

L.Moore

K.Walter

D.Avery

TE: O.Daniels

DST: Panthers (I know this could be better put unless you have a very dominant D it doesn't really matter)

(12 team/CBS $ league/non ppr/non flex) I think I pulled of a very good draft from the 12 spot what do you guys think?

QB's:

Ryan/Orton

RB's:

R.Brown

K.Smith

T.Jones

F.Jones

WR's:

R.Moss

L.Fitzgerald

L.Moore

K.Walter

D.Avery

DST: Panthers (I know this could be better put unless you have a very dominant D it doesn't really matter)

If you're happy with it, then that's all that matters.

Who knows how things will play out but I love going WR-WR with the first 2 picks if 2 out of the Top 3 WRs are there and then following that up with 2 solid RBs in the 3rd and 4th. Daniels will be fine at TE and Ryan will be a very solid QB with Orton a good sleeper with the weapons he has at his disposal. Your backups at both RB and WR are also very nice. Your defense may not be the best but 2 things- after the top ones are gone they're all a wash and you'll also probably find some good options on the WW as the season goes.

GL.

Edited by irish

Who knows how things will play out but I love going WR-WR with the first 2 picks if 2 out of the Top 3 WRs are there and then following that up with 2 solid RBs in the 3rd and 4th. Daniels will be fine at TE and Ryan will be a very solid QB with Orton a good sleeper with the weapons he has at his disposal. Your backups at both RB and WR are also very nice. Your defense may not be the best but 2 things- after the top ones are gone they're all a wash and you'll also probably find some good options on the WW as the season goes.

GL.

+1 says it all

QB's:

Ryan/Orton - not sold on either for a huge year.

You do not have a stud as a #1 QB and Ryan, to me, has to prove it again. Orton is a bye week filler.

RB's:

R.Brown - a sleeper or bust - and I have those players

K.Smith - nice #2 RB

T.Jones - Will lose carries this year big time

F.Jones - needs to stay healthy

No #1 stud RB - you will most likely be p;laying the matchups each week

WR's:

R.Moss

L.Fitzgerald

L.Moore

K.Walter

D.Avery

Your strength - I'd go Moss, Fitz and Walter each week with Moore as your bye.

Solid low end #1 TE with upside

Agreed.

You team is OK - without seeing the other teams I would put you in the middle of the pack. You will need a big year from Ronnie Brown and Matt Ryan to make the jump to the playoffs. Good luck.

QB's are poor, Orton is a winning player , but not a good FF QB. Ryan is sooooooo overvalued , and being drafted as a starter, which he definately is not. But the rest of your team looks pretty solid. I think R Brown will out-perform his draft spot. Good Luck.